No announcement yet.

New Planet Fitness in GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone does chest on monday....do legs? Jk.

I understand the overload of People but just don't be an ass at the same point for people's generosity. If they are laying there on a conference call then fuck them. If they are resting between sets...dropping 3 others in between places them at a big inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      FWI, we have a policy against racism and the like, and dirty pics are kept top a particular forum, cussing has never been an issue. Somebody's got a little God-complex going on today...
      dude, you were the epitome of over moderation on the old board.

just saying

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        dude, you were the epitome of over moderation on the old board.

just saying
        I got insulted all the time, and didn't delete anything. If I had a nickel for every gay joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
          Everyone does chest on monday....do legs? Jk.

I understand the overload of People but just don't be an ass at the same point for people's generosity. If they are laying there on a conference call then fuck them. If they are resting between sets...dropping 3 others in between places them at a big inconvenience.
          Considering we have met and you are on my FB, you should know I'm anything but an ass to people inside or outside the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
            Considering we have met and you are on my FB, you should know I'm anything but an ass to people inside or outside the gym.
            Nice and inconsiderate are mutually exclusive. From what I know of you here, I'm sure that you're a genuinely nice guy, but to try and work in with 2 training partners is plain rude. If there's 3 of you, then mark your spot, and wait for the machine/bench to clear out.

Comment

Nice and inconsiderate are mutually exclusive. From what I know of you here, I'm sure that you're a genuinely nice guy, but to try and work in with 2 training partners is plain rude. If there's 3 of you, then mark your spot, and wait for the machine/bench to clear out.
              Like I said...because of the circumstances at this location and the time(of course), there is no clearing out because of both gym's clientele being located at one location now. We were not the only ones sharing equipment either. I do understand your point about my partners though.

Either way it's pointless to continue this...considering I have dropped my WO partners and I am changing my schedule to work around the madness.

Comment

I got insulted all the time, and didn't delete anything. If I had a nickel for every gay joke...
                They were joking?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  They were joking?
                  Shhh, don't tell my wife...

Comment

Working...
                  X