Cheapest AR15 lower you will ever find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest AR15 lower you will ever find

This guy made one out of wood, and subsequently made another by melting down a cutting board. Pretty badass IMO.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

I can see the headlines on CNN now...

"Up next, assault weapons made out of wood. It's more likely than you think."

Comment

I think it would be smart not to piss that guy off.

Comment

I've always said you could make a lower out of wood and it would function. They almost take no real forces. Which is why I found it so humorous when people ask about cheap lowers and if they are high enough quality.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by cad424 View Post
          I can see the headlines on CNN now...

"Up next, assault weapons made out of wood. It's more likely than you think."
          And then you'll see a clip of "In the Line of Fire" with the zip gun. And it will be the evil right wing extremists trying to build weapons to bypass metal detectors so they can kill the president.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
          X