Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody take an estrogen blocker while not on or after a prohormone cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did...and it mentions PH cycle. Thats why I indicated just do it right and go full bore. Indicating after a cycle reads to me as a pct.

I guess there can be different interpretations...I read it as a cycle question.

OP, did you just drop off a cycle or are you not involved with PHs?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      I did...and it mentions PH cycle. Thats why I indicated just do it right and go full bore. Indicating after a cycle reads to me as a pct.

I guess there can be different interpretations...I read it as a cycle question.

OP, did you just drop off a cycle or are you not involved with PHs?
      No prohormones. It was just a question to see if anybody here had tried it.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Your brain needs estrogen to function properly. Don't fuck with it.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Just curious to see if anybody else has done it. Opinions? Effects? I've looked online and have pretty much come up empty. Apparently it's not a popular thing. Neither is a full squat though, so...
          They sell some kind of over the counter estrogen "destroyer". 6oxo? I can't remember.
          WH

Comment

You would not take an estrogen blocker as a standalone supp unless you are having gyno issues or you are coming off a cycle that has affected your natural test production.

Comment

quit smokin pot

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                They sell some kind of over the counter estrogen "destroyer". 6oxo? I can't remember.
                Estrogen blockers are all OTC. You can order them on Amazon or walk into a GNC and pick them up.

Other guy, I don't smoke pot. Makes me sick...literally, I throw up.

I'm not doing it. That's why I posted here. I just couldn't really find anything on the web for that situation. I'm going with Big A's advice. If there was a huge benefit to it, more people probably would've heard about it now.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

From everything I've heard, its only useful if coming off a cycle like one member said, or if you actually have an estrogen problem.
                  WH

Comment

To add to my first post, I have now seen some research saying letro will actually raise test and some have used it for that effect.

Comment

Prohormones eh... I remember when they were still on the shelves.

You go to mexico to get yours? lol
                      WH

Comment

Although aromatase inhibition by anastrozole and letrozole is reported to be close to 100%, administration of these inhibitors to men will not suppress plasma estradiol levels completely. In men third-generation aromatase inhibitors will decrease the mean plasma estradiol/testosterone ratio by 77% [28,29]. This finding probably relates to the high plasma concentrations of testosterone, a major precursor for estradiol synthesis in adult men. As aromatase inhibition is dose dependent it has been suggested that aromatase is less suppressed in the testis compared to adipose and muscle tissue, explaining the incomplete efficacy of aromatase inhibition in men. Aromatase activity is high in the testes and the molar ratio of testosterone to letrozole is much higher in the testes compared with adipose and muscle tissue. When testicular testosterone and estradiol synthesis are suppressed and testosterone is administered exogenously in combination with letrozole, however, the estradiol/testosterone ratio is suppressed by 81% [30], which is only marginally different from the suppression of this ratio in intact men after treatment with letrozole. This incomplete suppression may be regarded as advantageous for it prevents excessive reduction of estrogen levels in men and the possible associated adverse effects. In postmenopausal women with breast carcinoma, long-term use of potent aromatase inhibitors reduces circulating estradiol levels by 88% [31] and is associated with adverse effects on bone [2,3]. Due to the much higher estrogen levels in treated men it remains to be determined whether this also holds true for men.

Comment

Working...
                        X