Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    My 14 year old is currently going through a "blacks are better" phase. At least I hope it's a phase. Her little friends at school have been brainwashing her and now I need to move her to another school next year to hopefully let her mature some more, think for herself and grow out of it.
    I am pretty sure most kids go through that, I sure as hell listened to a ton of OG gangsta rap back in the day (Still do actually) . Good luck man! Teenage girls are a pain in the ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      My 14 year old is currently going through a "blacks are better" phase. At least I hope it's a phase. Her little friends at school have been brainwashing her and now I need to move her to another school next year to hopefully let her mature some more, think for herself and grow out of it.
      Well, at least the kid will know it's grandfather. That's still a father in it's life, right?
      sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• ^^ Damn!
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Wow, dumbassery at an all new level... oh look, little Tommy just found Daddy's nerf gun, woops he shot his buddy Billy...

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                  Wow, dumbassery at an all new level... oh look, little Tommy just found Daddy's nerf gun, woops he shot his buddy Billy...
                  Maybe daddy is responsible and keeps his toy locked away?
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Wow, dumbassery at an all new level... oh look, little Tommy just found Daddy's nerf gun, woops he shot his buddy Billy...
                    Puh. Cee.
                    sigpic

Comment

• When you text the right one to meet you at the bar on a Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I remember my first time talking to a girl
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• ��

Comment

• she knows you well enough to see that 30m is enough time to get you to' up! shots! shots shots!

Comment

I'm not having kids so I guess I could get away with this judgement-free!

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                                she knows you well enough to see that 30m is enough time to get you to' up! shots! shots shots!
                                X2... Matt the party animal!

Comment

Working...
                                X