• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Oh look, Eleanor parts!

Gross.

Lol I knew this was coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
      Lol I knew this was coming.
      I may be an asshole, but at least I’m consistent.

Comment

I may be an asshole, but at least I’m consistent.

lol this is true. And I’m ok with it

Comment

• Got the new valance installed to see what she will look like. Also got the transmission tunnel crossmember in along with the transmission crossmember and new trans mount.

Comment

• I swear to god I thought this was your car when I first passed by the ad. It was a serious WTF moment!

Comment

• Underside is looking good man!

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              I swear to god I thought this was your car when I first passed by the ad. It was a serious WTF moment!
              Hah, I can see how that would be worth a double take. Side note, I would automatically deduct 10% from my offer to anyone who doesn't know how to spell "brakes".

Comment

Underside is looking good man!

Hah, I can see how that would be worth a double take. Side note, I would automatically deduct 10% from my offer to anyone who doesn't know how to spell "brakes".

Hahah thanks. Yeah I saw that car on c-list too. I double taked it myself. “Wtf is my wife selling my car without me knowing?!?” Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                  Hahah thanks. Yeah I saw that car on c-list too. I double taked it myself. “Wtf is my wife selling my car without me knowing?!?” Hahaha

If it was yours I was going to come to your house and personally punch you in the nuts!

Comment

• Picked up some new goodies for the motor.

Also ended up getting my clutch pedal kit from Mustang Steve. New flywheel and clutch, cable, oil pan, flywheel and intake bolts. Gotta get my gaskets for heads and intake.

Comment

• Well that's cool. Good score on the Mustang Steve stuff too. Do your best to keep that cable off of the headers and you'll have years of happy operation there.

Did you also go for the roller bearing conversion on that clutch pedal pivot? That's worthwhile too.

Comment

Well that's cool. Good score on the Mustang Steve stuff too. Do your best to keep that cable off of the headers and you'll have years of happy operation there.

Did you also go for the roller bearing conversion on that clutch pedal pivot? That's worthwhile too.
                        What he said. Kevin made a bracket to move my cable away from the bell housing to allow lighter clutch pedal feel, and keep it off my headers.

Comment

Well that's cool. Good score on the Mustang Steve stuff too. Do your best to keep that cable off of the headers and you'll have years of happy operation there.

I didn’t. I just did the regular setup for that. May end up getting that too. But yeah, I’m gonna be running shortys, figured it would be easier to keep the cable away from the headers.

Got some more goodies in today. Ended up also having to order a different flywheel. I got an earlier model flywheel that wouldn’t work with a late model clutch setup. That and the aluminum separation plate will both be here tomorrow.

Comment

• Engine and trans installed, undercoated body and mounted the subframe connectors finally. Going to be welding them to the chassis soon.

Comment

• Well look who decided to show up.

Lol, glad you’re still making progress.

Comment

• When you are done, that car will be your baby and you will be very protective of it. It's looking good.

Comment

Working...
                                X