X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
    This!
    A Ft. Worth patrol car?

Edit: Everything I want is far too unreasonable to ask people for, so I just tell them cash and I pool it all then go buy the big ticket items I want/need.

Comment

noting really.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        You wont go wrong with a pair of ariat boots. Quality and comfort are second to none when it comes to cowboy boots! If you are looking for a good deal shoot me a PM, I manage a Cavneder's just outside of the metroplex in Greenville
        I would but I live in Austin and unless the discount is significant, my parents won't be going to greenville to get them. They live in Saginaw. I do have to admit though. I had a blast in the Cavenders. So much guilty pleasure clothing. The longer I was in there the more stuff I wanted.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
          noting really.
          Why are you noting it?

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Why are you noting it?
            He doesn't want to forget, duh!

Comment

I always drop some mad hints or just come out and tell them(wife and kids) and I still don't get squat!!! I've even taken my kids to the store and showed them what they can tell their mom to get me and I end up with a fucking sweater or some shit. Sad thing is that my entire family and hers know that I'm into mustangs and my bro in law knows shit about cars but has a '69 Camaro and he gets all kinds of shit, including $ to put towards the camaro, from his fam and my wife and kids. I've given up already. The last couple of years I've just ignored the question.
              --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                I always drop some mad hints or just come out and tell them(wife and kids) and I still don't get squat!!! I've even taken my kids to the store and showed them what they can tell their mom to get me and I end up with a fucking sweater or some shit. Sad thing is that my entire family and hers know that I'm into mustangs and my bro in law knows shit about cars but has a '69 Camaro and he gets all kinds of shit, including $ to put towards the camaro, from his fam and my wife and kids. I've given up already. The last couple of years I've just ignored the question.
                My mother refuses to get me anything car related.

She always gets me retarded shit, then my dad on the side will give me car stuff/tools without my mom knowing.

I honestly have no idea what I want this year. Would love to get Milwaukee Hammer Drill and whatever else uses the same battery.
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I already got Waders for duck hunting. Might get a few more hunting related things but thats about it for me. Our little girl is supposed to be born anyday so thats our gift.
                  2007 Silverado CC
                  1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Ask for this....it also comes in black:

Last edited by Treasure Chest; 11-29-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Sounds like you need to do like my FIL and just buy your own christmas gifts...haha he even wraps them and puts the under the tree from him to him haha

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
                        Sounds like you need to do like my FIL and just buy your own christmas gifts...haha he even wraps them and puts the under the tree from him to him haha
                        LOL, that is great! Never thought about going to that extreme but I do buy myself a couple of things but I don't make it known that that is why I bought what I bought. Might have to try it this year.
                        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

All my wife wants for Christmas is me home for good and all I want for Christmas is for her to get her wish.

BUT if she was to buy me something, maybe a new logitech harmony 1100 remote for the living room and a new pistol or two.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

LOL, that is great! Never thought about going to that extreme but I do buy myself a couple of things but I don't make it known that that is why I bought what I bought. Might have to try it this year.
                            Yeah it is pretty hilarious, I also have a friend whose dad will go through his wifes closet and wrap shit she already owns up for her. He says half the time she never even notices haha

Comment

Working...
                            X