Louie Dog

07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

Dude it's simple find a vet that has performed plenty procedures. Knows what he is doing. Your a grown man if you prefer to crop your dogs ears, get it done! Everyone is always going to have a opinion.
      01 Platinum Edition F-250
      99 F-150
      89 LX Notch
      93 LX Hatch

Comment

Originally posted by PUSHROD View Post
        Dude it's simple find a vet that has performed plenty procedures. Knows what he is doing. Your a grown man if you prefer to crop your dogs ears, get it done! Everyone is always going to have a opinion.
        michael vick was a grown man who wanted to mutilate dogs too

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
          Shut the fuck up you idiot.
          Ill let you chew on my other ear if you think you can handle it.
          I'll cut that motherfucker off and feed it to you.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
            Louie Dog

I'm not talking shit or nothing, but Louie is not what comes to my mind when I picture a dobie in my head . That said my boxer has floppy ears . I wanted to cut them but wasn't sure if I wanted to risk them getting fucked up . I have no less than 3 bottles of ear drops laying around for the ear infections he gets and they stink like bad ass if I go a week without washing them .
            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post

I'm not talking shit or nothing, but Louie is not what comes to my mind when I picture a dobie in my head . That said my boxer has floppy ears . I wanted to cut them but wasn't sure if I wanted to risk them getting fucked up . I have no less than 3 bottles of ear drops laying around for the ear infections he gets and they stink like bad ass if I go a week without washing them .
              He has never had any ear infections and is Excatly what I picture A Doberman is.
              07 GT500
              05 SRT10
              88 turbocoupe T-bird
              93 Cobra
              86 coupe
              Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
              X