Pre work out boost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre work out boost

I am on a VERY low calorie diet right now and need something to give me a little pick me up Pre work out.

need it to be zero or Very low carb... and not taste like absolute shit..

any reccomendations?
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Provigil 200mg 30mins prior to work out. Know any doctors that would write it for you?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Provigil 200mg 30mins prior to work out. Know any doctors that would write it for you?
      Will that not keep you up?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        im looking for something Over the counter.. nothing RX
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Muscle Marinade by Prius labs. Zero sugar, carbs and calories. I get mine at Vitamin Shoppe. Don't take more than one scoop...it works.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
            Muscle Marinade by Prius labs. Zero sugar, carbs and calories. I get mine at Vitamin Shoppe. Don't take more than one scoop...it works.
            One scoop has 300 mg of caffeine, DON'T take more than one scoop ever.

Love MM, stuff is amazing.

Comment

black coffee or a caffeine supplement mixed in with crystal light.

Comment

Is 200 calories a lot to you?

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                  Is 200 calories a lot to you?
                  considering im taking in 1400-1600 calories a day.. 200 calories is a big chunk for me.
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                    considering im taking in 1400-1600 calories a day.. 200 calories is a big chunk for me.
                    I get what you are saying but can't recommend anything zero calorie besides caffeine.
                    I'm not really big on stims due to the crashing and/or dependency effects.
                    Personally, considering your mass I think you should reconsider your caloric intake(even for weight loss).
                    Last edited by stangin4lyfe; 09-20-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I get what you are saying but can't recommend anything zero calorie besides caffeine.
                      I'm not really big on stims due to the crashing and/or dependency effects.
                      Personally, considering your mass I think you should reconsider your caloric intake(even for weight loss).
                      august 25th i started lifting /dieting again.. was 325lbs.
                      last sat(i weigh in every saterday on wake up pre lift) i was 306..

im shooting for 225 by next year.. if i lose some mass so be it.. i can always put it back on.. right now the 100% goal is lose fat.
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                        august 25th i started lifting /dieting again.. was 325lbs.
                        last sat(i weigh in every saterday on wake up pre lift) i was 306..

im shooting for 225 by next year.. if i lose some mass so be it.. i can always put it back on.. right now the 100% goal is lose fat.
                        Good job on your weight loss and good luck with your goal!
                        I too was a fat boy so I know exactly where you are coming from.
                        I never said your method would not work, it's just going to be A LOT harder for you than it should be.
                        The point being...given your mass, if you think you are going to stay on a 1,400-1,600 calorie diet for a year/month/any amount of time and still be active and intense, GOOD LUCK!
                        I could not imagine staying on that intake for one day, no wonder you are tired.

Any idea how many calories you were consuming < August 25th?
                        Last edited by stangin4lyfe; 09-20-2012, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Good job on your weight loss and good luck with your goal!
                          I too was a fat boy so I know exactly where you are coming from.
                          I never said your method would not work, it's just going to be A LOT harder for you than it should be.
                          The point being...given your mass, if you think you are going to stay on a 1,400-1,600 calorie diet for a year/month/any amount of time and still be active and intense, GOOD LUCK!
                          I could not imagine staying on that intake for one day, no wonder you are tired.

Any idea how many calories you were consuming < August 25th?
                          my crappy diet days varied from 1000-5000 calories a day.. either i didnt eat much all day.. or i would have a few small snacks and a big dinner.. or big lunch and nothing much else.. really poor intake consistancy..

im going to stick low calorie as long as i can.. im almost through my first month of it so we shall see..

once i get to my goal i will worry about if i want to put some mass back on.
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

I use jack3d. I've been on a 2-2200 cal diet for the last 7 months and lost 91#. I do a ton of cardio and lift and I never got lightheaded or dizzy. It is tough to stick to it, but is so worth it. I'm starting the process of filling in loose skin with muscle now
                            <-----former fatass
                            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Working...
                            X