Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <---wants to see pictures from the photobucket account

Comment

• I wonder if Jeff learned a valuable lesson about lying?

Comment

• LOL @ this thread... lovin' it!!!
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• I am not reading 24 fucking pages of bullshit, did the dude post the pics of the chick or did he puss out

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I wonder if Jeff learned a valuable lesson about lying?
            Probably not, but he did learn not to string us along and how exactly to make shit epic.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              I am not reading 24 fucking pages of bullshit, did the dude post the pics of the chick or did he puss out
              Read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                I am not reading 24 fucking pages of bullshit, did the dude post the pics of the chick or did he puss out
                Read it.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                  The guy on the left looks like a guy thats dating my ex.
                  not unless she lives in Vegas. i've never met papapepper but i used to hang out with his older brother (guy on left) when he still lived here. he was chuck88coupe on the oldsite.

Comment

• Are there not laws against accessing records without cause? I know it's illegal to access most other documents without a true need to know...but I'm not sure about the info that's been posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Are there not laws against accessing records without cause? I know it's illegal to access most other documents without a true need to know...but I'm not sure about the info that's been posted.
                      nope
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Are there not laws against accessing records without cause? I know it's illegal to access most other documents without a true need to know...but I'm not sure about the info that's been posted.
                        Depends on where you access the records from.

As for public information, well it's public, and free to all of those with the willingness to search for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          Depends on where you access the records from.

As for public information, well it's public, and free to all of those with the willingness to search for it.
                          My understanding as well. If Matt was a cop using pd resources he could get in trouble but if it is public record and he uses sites available to the general public he is clear.

Comment

• Wow, this is the first thing I have really read on the new site.

Absolute gold.

Between life happening, running a business and some health problems the new site just hadn't held my interest, but this... and I need some laughs seeing how i lost the tip and then some of one of my fingers i can use the smiles.

Good to see everyone and that some things don't change.
                            I'll tell you what If I ever want to customize something ie put make up on it, give it fake tits or drug it up on lithium or prozac ill just build a nitrous car with a candy paint job and be happy. If you wanna be broken then just be broken. An object at rest.... right?

Don't save ho's! The ho just gets mad and you get std's

Comment

• ya'll are some assholes.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• To those that haven't read it, I recommend it.
                                Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                Evidently batcopters are frowned upon in this establishment!
                                nice!
                                Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                                not unless she lives in Vegas. i've never met papapepper but i used to hang out with his older brother (guy on left) when he still lived here. he was chuck88coupe on the oldsite.
                                I knew he looked familiar. He moved to Vegas? GTG?

Comment

Working...
                                X