Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Presales have begun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very tempted but I'll have to pass on this. I don't need another addiction.

Comment

Count me in. Diehard SW nerd/fan and MMO player. Lason, if ur makin a list of ppl to send PMs when a server is decided, include me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        Count me in. Diehard SW nerd/fan and MMO player. Lason, if ur makin a list of ppl to send PMs when a server is decided, include me.
        will do!

BTW for anyone that pre-ordered. When I ordered it said I would get an email within 48 hours letting me know if I got a copy. Well I just looked over the reciept again and it has a digital rights number at the bottom. So you can use that to register on www.swtor.com. Just FYI for anyone else that didnt catch that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
          minimum specs are out. My ancient desktop wont run it

Processor:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better
          Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better
          Operating System:

Windows XP or later
          RAM:

Windows XP: 1.5GB RAM
          Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB RAM
          Note: PCs using a built-in graphical chipset are recommended to have 2GB of RAM.
          Video Card:

Star Wars: The Old Republic requires a video card that has a minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM as well as support for Shader 3.0 or better. Examples include:
          ATI X1800 or better
          nVidia 7800 or better
          Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better
          DVD-ROM drive - 8x speed or better (required for installation from physical editions only)

Internet connection required to play.

http://www.swtor.com/support

Holy CHIT!! my old machine will run this without upgrades. hmmm...now I have to contemplate on buying this or not

Comment

Looks like I'll have to make some upgrades, which means I'll basically have to get all new shit as I have pushed my ancient motherboard and it's AGP based vid card to the limits.
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I'm down like charlie brown. Been waiting a while for this.

Comment

I might end up getting it... Don't know yet.

Comment

I want it but i'd have to get a new computer. Then i'd probably end up being addicted just like i was to FF11. But It looks really awesome.

Comment

Got my code from GameStop today, and I'm ready to rock.

Only 5 more months to wait

Comment

All I need is an actual video card. lolz@ having a pretty decent machine yet rocking on board video.

Edit: I've already got a guild started, Monument to NonExistence. West coast, dark side.

Official site. Broadsword and LucasArts bring you the next evolution in MMO Gameplay: Story.

Comment

Joined a Sith Guild if anyone else is interested. Korriban's Lancers is a Texas guild looking for older crowd (25+) and seems pretty relaxed. Also they are working on a republic mirror guild if you plan on playing republic.

Official site. Broadsword and LucasArts bring you the next evolution in MMO Gameplay: Story.

Comment

You faggots!!! We should be DFWMUSTANGS Jedi guild! jk

Comment

So what classes are you thinking of playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                              Joined a Sith Guild if anyone else is interested. Korriban's Lancers is a Texas guild looking for older crowd (25+) and seems pretty relaxed. Also they are working on a republic mirror guild if you plan on playing republic.

http://www.korribanslancers.sithport...opicID=9754343
                              Damn, still five months out and guilds are already forming? How are they already getting char names?

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Chvyblzr1972 View Post
                                So what classes are you thinking of playing?
                                bounty hunter powertech

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                Damn, still five months out and guilds are already forming? How are they already getting char names?

Stevo
                                Guilds have been forming for at least 3 months or more.

Comment

Working...
                                X