Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The recommended video card list pwns.

Comment

yeah one 580gtx isn't enough for ultra, and quad's are recommended.

so my hex + xfire setup better do me justice.

Comment

nick: hunt4m3x

gotta use that gay ass Orgion bullshit.
        2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

So who downloaded this and played it last night, was it awesome?
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            So who downloaded this and played it last night, was it awesome?
            I did. I thought it was awesome. I was using a tree as cover. until some ass hit it with a rpg and it fell. lol.

But i'm on there on pc. SN OutOfBubbleGum
            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
              I did. I thought it was awesome. I was using a tree as cover. until some ass hit it with a rpg and it fell. lol.

But i'm on there on pc. SN OutOfBubbleGum
              Added you.

Worse part is watching the rocket come from a very long distance...and you can do nothing but just stand there and take it.
              Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
              The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Even after jumping through EA's hoops with origin and the game manager, I have to say, I will be buying this. The sound is amazing, even with a shitty 8800GTS, it would play 1920x1200 smooth in windowed mode.

Kept getting hard game crashes, but that is from the card being DX9. Really only happened outside with all the vegetation.

Flashlights and laser sights are pretty cool, they can give you away or save your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post

Flashlights and laser sights are pretty cool, they can give you away or save your ass.
                  The lasers will give your ass and not sure if you noticed but if someone aims one right at your head it makes it hard to see, which is pretty cool.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

yup, I was impressed the blinding trait of both worked very well.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks the game is a sack of shit?

I'm an all out battlefield guy.(360) The bad companies were awesome games as well as '43 and veitnam. I only play battlefield games.

My first thought was that the graphics were probably less impressive than the last battlefield eventhough portrayed as godly in all the videos. The guns feel weak and sound weak, like they are silenced. The lasers and flashlights are fucking stupid. You aim a laser anywhere at someone and somehow it obscures my vision?? Same with flashlights. Gameplay is that of homefront and or medal of honor which both sucked hard dick. There is no intensity, just all arcade still shoot em up. Nothing compared to how fun bfbc2 was. There is too much HUD. You have to shoot someone 30times to kill them... I could go on all day. This is just the beta, but how much can change in two weeks.

Been looking forward to this game forever, and I'll probably cancel my preorder now.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

1. (graphics)its a beta
                        2. people die quick
                        3. hud is customizable if you know how
                        4. moh was fun! so was homefront!
                        5. we got a small map, have you played on caspien? wow!

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                          1. (graphics)its a beta
                          2. people die quick
                          3. hud is customizable if you know how
                          4. moh was fun! so was homefront!
                          5. we got a small map, have you played on caspien? wow!
                          I sure hope. Like I said about the beta though, im sure the graphics won't change a bit. Homefront and moh were both fun, but they just werent the same as battlefield.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

I haven't downloaded it but we are probably at the edge of what we can do graphically on these consoles We can't keep getting better and better at some point we will be done and have to wait for XBOX 720 or whatever. LOL The PC though can be upgraded every year or whatever.
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                              I haven't downloaded it but we are probably at the edge of what we can do graphically on these consoles We can't keep getting better and better at some point we will be done and have to wait for XBOX 720 or whatever. LOL The PC though can be upgraded every year or whatever.
                              So that's why the graphics got worse than the last battlefield? Lol
                              2012 GT500

Comment

I'm loving this shit. Can anyone advise me how the hell to control your squad? It isn't like BC2 where you pick your squadmates you're grouped with. I must be doing something wrong. You can add me if you guys like - Pyrex238.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X