Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    Are you sure?

I originally bought a 2 car garage, then I tried to buy an apartment with a 2 car garage attached to it, and the game made me sell my old one to put towards the new one.

Then when I bought my highrise apt with the 10 car garage, it made me sell my 2 car apt...
    I just went to the sign last night and it gave me the option...I didnt have the cash to go through with the purchase but I assumed that when I was taken to the purchase option, it would work.

<---Never owned anything other than that highrise...
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Just got Internet in the new place.
      Add me : shockeruti

Comment

• LSPD - He's in a stolen helicopter, send every ground unit you can!!!

Comment

• Good lord.... If I log on one more time and I lost all my experience, cash, and weapons from my previous session, I am gunna burst!

Comment

• Had a wild night someone was chasing me in the blackhawk shooting missiles in front of me but could never hit me or my supercar. Had 4 stars by the end and we did 2 loops around whole map. Some other player interfered and stickied entire road both me and him got blown the fuck up

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              Had a wild night someone was chasing me in the blackhawk shooting missiles in front of me but could never hit me or my supercar. Had 4 stars by the end and we did 2 loops around whole map. Some other player interfered and stickied entire road both me and him got blown the fuck up
              So last night, I called Pegasus, and they delivered my tank.

Then, CJ put a $9000 bounty on me, and the buzzards came circling. Then they got exploded.

I'd wager that I got a good 50-60 player kills out of that.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Every player was around the tank the entire game. Just created a giant killing field.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• do you get insurance on your tank? or once it's gone it's gone?
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                    do you get insurance on your tank? or once it's gone it's gone?
                    It costs 1.5 million to buy the tank, then it's yours forever. When it's destroyed, it's another 1k to have pegasus deliver another one. Same as the attack chopper.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Every player was around the tank the entire game. Just created a giant killing field.
                      I knew I should have switched over to see what y'all were up to, that sounded glorious. Did the tank hold up pretty well?

-Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by reo View Post
                        I knew I should have switched over to see what y'all were up to, that sounded glorious. Did the tank hold up pretty well?

-Eric
                        Pretty well, you just have to watch for players with sticky bombs. The only thing the cops can do to you is crash cars into the tank, which causes explosions. Those add up eventually. Some people are smart enough to use the grenade launcher, or the RPG if they're high enough level. Are you on XBox Live?

Hit me up if so, Matts1911

Comment

• Yeah, I'm on as Manik M3k4nic. I'll send ya a request here later.

-Eric

Comment

• Relevant:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Steal a semi nice car or truck, put tracking and insurance on it at the mod shop. Leave the mod shop, drive down the street and then return to the mod shop. Sell your car, select sell, push 'X', then confirm you want to sell. After you confirm, DO NOT PUSH 'X' again, instead, push start, go to "online" and select character swap. Select your character and this will return you to within a block of the mod shop and you will still have your car that you just sold...plus the money.

Rinse and repeat just dont forget to make a deposit every once in awhile as other players tend to catch on once you start backing in and out of the lobby constantly...I had 3 guys follow me around all night last night trying to steal the money I had just made.

So,
                              steal a car, put a tracker and ins on it.
                              Sell the car until you have 50k or so.
                              Mod the car to increase value
                              Save your mods by leaving the shop
                              Re-enter the shop with your mods and you should get more money.
                              Mod a little more, save, sell...its a snowball effect

And, I did notice that putting bullet proof tires, armor, engine upgrade were the biggest factors in the vehicle sell price. Wheels and stuff did not make much of a difference, and in fact, some even lower the value.
                              i just tried this and it didnt work

Comment

• ^^^ damn it. Fix in to get on and try this. Disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                                X