Diablo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 3

Anyone preorder it? 24 hours away untill the release. I can't wait, Diablo was my first pc game to play way back when.

I'll be at Gamestop at midnight tomorrow...sucks you can't play til 2am though
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Pre-ordered, downloaded, ready for install at 10 AM tomorrow. Already have a group setup for some LAN party action at launch time (even though it doesn't REALLY support LAN).

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
        I'll be at Gamestop at midnight tomorrow...sucks you can't play til 2am though
        I didn't know the 2am part, that does suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Neurosion View Post
          Pre-ordered, downloaded, ready for install at 10 AM tomorrow. Already have a group setup for some LAN party action at launch time (even though it doesn't REALLY support LAN).
          This.

Comment

still debating, not totally sold on D3 yet

Comment

You can download and install it right now. Don't have to wait till tomorrow. I was even able to run the game and watch the opening cinematics. Just when you try to log in it says servers down for maintenance.

I'll be playing as soon as it lets me

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

that's why he said ready for install at 10AM...servers up at 2AM tomorrow
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Never a fan of this kinda stuff. Seems like it takes your life away. lol. Ill stick to forza 4 and mw3. lol.
                  GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

you play just as much forza and mw3 as i will play this lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                      that's why he said ready for install at 10AM...servers up at 2AM tomorrow
                      he said 10AM tomorrow at noon today I was just pointing out he didnt have to wait till tomorrow to install.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

picked it up and won a raffle at Gamestop and got Halo 4 for free lol
                        game is installed and updating my display driver at the moment awaiting 2am

Comment

Game is hosed. Barely logged in, but can't create character. You'd think after this many releases, Blizzard would know to put a little more thought into a release.

Comment

game companies are idiots...why can't they get this shit right with the servers on any game

Comment

If anyone has a guest pass they arent going to use, can you PM it to me? I would like to get the starter edition and try it out before I comit to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X