No announcement yet.

Diablo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to ALL Games being released like this. It's not JUST blizzard that has problems. This is why I NEVER take off for release days because of this LOOLZ

Comment

lol, Diablo III released - no one plays Diablo III.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Glad I didn't take off today....

Sucks you can't play offline.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I think I saw where it was the largest pre-ordered PC game ever. Something like 2 million people played the beta for it. I got to play an hour and a half after the server were up so had a bit of a wait.
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
            you play just as much forza and mw3 as i will play this lol
            Shit man, Im on maybe a couple days of the week. Thats it. I used to be on the dam time. But just get bored fast now, Especially noone on the board gets on regular to do some racing. ITd be fun if like 10 people get on and we all have some racing and goofing off.
            GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

the Asian servers work.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I played for 20 minutes just now so they are working somewhat
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Isn't anyone going to threaten to sue Blizzard? That is what the fat nerds did on the Star Wars: TOR boards when it had major issues on launch day. lol
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                    I think I saw where it was the largest pre-ordered PC game ever. Something like 2 million people played the beta for it. I got to play an hour and a half after the server were up so had a bit of a wait.
                    I wonder if they are factoring in the people that they suckered into paying for a year commitment of WoW that got a copy.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by lason View Post
                      if anyone has a guest pass they arent going to use, can you pm it to me? I would like to get the starter edition and try it out before i comit to it.

Comment

I haven't had many issues with it. Only tim I was unable to play way from 1:30-3:30 today when they brought servers down.

Comment

lol at thinking any game is going to run smoothly at release.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            lol at thinking any game is going to run smoothly at release.
                            X2 most (esspecially mmo rpg's) don't.

Never played any of the diablos but wondering about this one. I like pvp.
                            2014 GT
                            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I played a few hours before work today. It was pretty awesome ( liked both 1 and 2). I'm not sure what kind of pvp elements are in place. It would be interesting if the have a bracket system, kind of like the arena system in WOW.

Comment

PVP is not in the game yet...it will be released later with a patch I believe. BTW, who the hell plays WoW anymore? That shit was old when Burning Crusade came out.

Comment

Working...
                                X