No announcement yet.

Diablo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of WoW, the original release was epic. Wish I could go back and just play vanilla with friends again.

Comment

Got it for freezy

Installing now.

Comment

My GT in the game is DeddRekoning#1906 if anyone wants to add me.
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

got two open guest passes btw, pm me.
          third one is taken.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
            got two open guest passes btw, pm me.
            third one is taken.
            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
              Thanks!
              no prob

Comment

Got another one?

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  Got another one?

Stevo
                  pm me

Just got kicked, was about to finish up Act 1. Servers down I guess..

Comment

yea I got kicked as well
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I'm really interested in playing this game just need a PC that can handle it. Never played 1 or 2? Wanted to see what the thoughts were before i spend $$ on a pc and the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                        I'm really interested in playing this game just need a PC that can handle it. Never played 1 or 2? Wanted to see what the thoughts were before i spend $$ on a pc and the game.
                        I said screw it yesterday and bought an ASUS G75 to play it on....

I'm tired of always going to my desktop(i7, 16gig ram, 560ti SLI /9800gtx physics) to play games. Sure with the laptop I can't max settings everything, but it still plays games good, diablo 3 with ease.
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                          I said screw it yesterday and bought an ASUS G75 to play it on....

I'm tired of always going to my desktop(i7, 16gig ram, 560ti SLI /9800gtx physics) to play games. Sure with the laptop I can't max settings everything, but it still plays games good, diablo 3 with ease.
                          Where did you get it from and how much if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Can't remember the last time I bought a console game and wasn't able to play it because of an overloaded server.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                              Where did you get it from and how much if you don't mind me asking?
                              best buy and 1250 i think... Could have shopped around and got it cheaper online I would imagine.
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                                best buy and 1250 i think... Could have shopped around and got it cheaper online I would imagine.
                                Surely that laptop runs D3 at native res with everything high right?
                                I just looked it up, great specs and that 660m is a beast.

Damn, you are making me want a new laptop! What are your overall opinions on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X