No announcement yet.

Crossfit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossfit is free, if your wifes brother owns the place.

Comment

I love crossfit, just about all we do at the station. I like to do a crossfit workout, then after a little break hit the weights and target a specific muscle group. I went from 195 to 175lb of lean, and now starting to bulk back with muscle. I remember the first time I did the 300 workout i went and laid on the ground in front of a fan haha, and now I'll do the 300 and keep freaking going.
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

been doing it for about 5 months and I really enjoy it. A guy I did jiu jitsu with is opening a crossfit gym in south arlington next month so I plan on switching over to save some money. It does get pricey but it is a lot of fun.

Comment

This is the end of my 13th week. Damn, what a difference in everything about me. My body, my attitude (happy) and just life. I eat so much healthier, best thing that I've ever been involved with.
          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
            This is the end of my 13th week. Damn, what a difference in everything about me. My body, my attitude (happy) and just life. I eat so much healthier, best thing that I've ever been involved with.
            Even though I am not a big fan of crossfit, I am glad to hear you have stuck with it.
            Always keep living a healthy lifestyle a priority in your life!
            Even though it might create obstacles in your life, I find life to be much easier this way.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
              I'm happy for ya ! Good job on sticking with it.

A couple of competitions are coming up. You should go watch. one is next week at Europa. I wont be competing this year, but i'll be there to cheer on our box's team.

Comment

I want to compete, just not ready yet. I am interested in going to watch though.

The changes I have seen my body go through in just 13 weeks kinda excites me to see what els it holds in store for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                  Harrison, have fun with that one haha. That's pretty reasonable! Inlay about that much for 3x a week (mil discount) plus a free saturday WOD. I go to Crossfit817 in North Fort Worth/Keller area
                  Is that the one o dr behind the. At stereo shop on 377 and then they moved to another location?

Comment

Guess this shit is working.
                    I hadn't done flat bench since about April. Surprisingly, and for the first time ever, bench press was incorporated into the WOD yesterday. I picked 115lbs to work with. It was incredibly easy. Went to the school gym today and put up 195lbs. Most I've ever benched. I know 195 aint shit to a lot of you guys, and I'm sure some of yall even work out with it but it's heavy for my small girl body. I was impressed with myself, especially having not touched a bench in months.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Great job man, keep it up.

Comment

I weigh in at 153lbs after weighing 178 a little over a month ago. Running is all I did. I still drink LOTS of beer and eat out every night.
                        HD Parts
                        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

CrossFitter since 07. Several certs and really enjoy teaching out in Keller. Good stuff. Competitions are fun and love seeing people achieve what they thought was impossible.

Comment

Working...
                          X