No announcement yet.

ifail 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife has an S3, it's nice, but I really like my HTC 4G LTE better with mandatory 3G only service.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
      Are you following me around compa'??
      lmao!

Next time Jose and I are chillin in the cliff, we'll see about coming to the OC GTG...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        Only problem is I have shit signal, but that's just where I live. Everyone I know that has other carriers has bad signal out there too.
        Everytime I call when your at work, you have to go outside or call me from your work phone, cabrone!
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          no open source, no thank you.
          why do you need open source?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Moninja View Post
            Everytime I call when your at work, you have to go outside or call me from your work phone, cabrone!
            lol!

Comment

Cuz they don't like us using cell phones baboso. Sometimes I have my headphones, times I don't, I go outside or call from desk.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                Cuz they don't like us using cell phones baboso.
                lmfao at baboso.

Comment

lmao!

Next time Jose and I are chillin in the cliff, we'll see about coming to the OC GTG...
                  Myninja!!!
                  2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                  2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

iphone 5 has to be worlds better then the abortion of a phone i have (verizon galaxy nexus). I have yet to own such a shit pile as this. I stream pandora, and the phone can only make it 3 hrs from full charge to dead. It takes 5 minutes to make the 4G to 3G handoff which in the mean time loses all data connection. It has no service to a really weak signal 85% of the time according to the signal stats on the phone. Camera is awful unless in full sunshine and perfectly still. The phone mic cuts out mid call and never comes back in. Speaker phone is not clear and absolutely worthless.

I'm sick of this phone and almost wanna try out the iphone 5 but i think i'm gonna wait for the galaxy note 2.
                        2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

Originally posted by spederman View Post
                          iphone 5 has to be worlds better then the abortion of a phone i have (verizon galaxy nexus). I have yet to own such a shit pile as this. I stream pandora, and the phone can only make it 3 hrs from full charge to dead. It takes 5 minutes to make the 4G to 3G handoff which in the mean time loses all data connection. It has no service to a really weak signal 85% of the time according to the signal stats on the phone. Camera is awful unless in full sunshine and perfectly still. The phone mic cuts out mid call and never comes back in. Speaker phone is not clear and absolutely worthless.

I'm sick of this phone and almost wanna try out the iphone 5 but i think i'm gonna wait for the galaxy note 2.
                          That sucks, sorry you've had horrible luck with your phone. I'm on hour 32 without recharging my phone (galaxy nexus). I've had no issues with service that you speak of and my camera works perfect.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

The way I see it (and why I recommend an iPhone to family):

Android user A: Works great! Love it!
                            Android user B: Sucks! Bad call quality! Battery drained.
                            Android user C: Need my open source for...well because open source.

iPhone user A: Works great! Love it! Easy to use!
                            iPhone user B: Works great! Love it! Easy to use!
                            iPhone user C: Works great! Love it! Easy to use!
                            2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by spederman View Post

I have mine forced to 3g for shit like that. Too many different tower changes/hand offs, I don't need LTE/4G/Blah 24/7 standby.
                              2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
                                The way I see it (and why I recommend an iPhone to family):

Android user A: Works great! Love it!
                                Android user B: Sucks! Bad call quality! Battery drained.
                                Android user C: Need my open source for...well because open source.

iPhone user A: Works great! Love it! Easy to use!
                                iPhone user B: Works great! Love it! Easy to use!
                                iPhone user C: Works great! Love it! Easy to use!
                                By "works great", that means "i can make a call, a text, and view occasional website".

When an android user says it works great, they refer to quite a bit more.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X