Insanity, P90X, turbo fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insanity, P90X, turbo fire

I have just recently became a Beach Body Coach and am selling these programs and more. Some are really low impact, others help you build body mass, and others help you tone up like the informercials for P90x and Insanity show. I have a really good friend that convinced me to try Insanity after seeing his before and after pictures and stats. I should be starting Insanity next week. Im currently 6ft 4 inches and weigh 260lbs with a goal of getting down to 220. As soon as i get started i will post my before, during and after stats. If anyone is interested in any of these programs you can pm me on here or visit a few of the following web sites.

Never heard of 'em. Are they new? What's a coach?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

He has a really good friend that he didnt know what he looked like before the workout. That he just saw a picture and was convenced. Cool story

Comment

Sooooo.... You are selling products you haven't had any experience with?

Ps. Insanity kicks my ASS!
        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

If you become a coach, you get a big discount on the BeachBody stuff... but BB is an MLM for sure... My wife is a "coach" (mostly for the discount)... but she/we actually have used or done everything they sell.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Never heard of 'em. Are they new? What's a coach?
            Beachbody started in 1998. They have a bunch of dvd based workout programs and supplements. Their most popular workout series is P90x. All of their programs have a workout dvd series and a guide to explain healthy nutrition and it explains why the workout is structured the way it is.
            My wife and I started P90x in March and I lost 35lbs and she's lost 45lbs so far. We finished P90x and started other workout programs. Im doing Bodybeast which is a weight lifting/mass program(my favorite workout Iv ever done) and she started doing Insanity which is a cardio/weight loss program.
            A beachbody coach is supposed to be someone who can teach you about healthy eating and figure out what program would best suit your needs/wants. They also keep up with you and see how you're coming along with the program.My wife got such a kick out of telling people about P90x that she's become a beachbody coach. She started a facebook page of a bunch of other people that are all doing one of bb's programs. They post update's of their current progress and hold each other accountable.
            Signing up with a coach is absolutely free and you get some other perks from beachbody. The coaches get a commission off of what ever you buy from bb. Some coaches will only say their a coach to get their commission. My wife does it because she like's talking to people about fitness and helping them get into the shape they want to be. We tell anyone that if they buy anything from bb we'll get a commission from it but there's knock off version all over ebay/c-list for cheaper. We dont care if you ever buy anything from us or not. Just that people start living healthier and working out. Doesnt matter how they start or who makes money off of it just get them to start. Hopefully we can help them so we can see them transform into what they want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              He has a really good friend that he didnt know what he looked like before the workout. That he just saw a picture and was convenced. Cool story
              Here's my before and after

Comment

You posted your before and afters in hebrew.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

thanks for sharing stephen. im glad that beach body has worked for you and your wife.
                  here is the before and after of my buddy jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    You posted your before and afters in hebrew.
                    Sorry- Before's on the right-After P90x on left. Iv lost some more weight since then. I dont have any current pics.

Comment

Working...
                    X