Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Black Ops 2 comes out tomorrow, who's getting it? I already got it paid off just gotta go get it after work tomorrow. Hopefully it's better than MW3, I sold that mess after a month.
    Oh and in before Magnus !!!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

I'm not getting it just yet, but I'll be playing it tomorrow with a buddy for sure.

Comment

ill have it...picking it up from gamestop tomorrow...

Comment

Stuck on Halo. Playing Halo multiplayer reminded me of how much I fucking hated Call of Duty multiplayer.

Comment

I've haven't played the new Halo but probably won't now that this is out. Most of my friends will be getting the new Black Ops which is the biggest factor for me I suppose.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I'll pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Gonna grab it tomorrow morning.
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I'll be getting it and will somehow have to juggle between it and Halo 4.
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Me too. I opted for the care package one cause i wanted the quad rotor. Lol. Thats all i cared about. Lol. Ill be getting maybe on lunch or after work tomo.
                  GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                    Me too. I opted for the care package one cause i wanted the quad rotor. Lol. Thats all i cared about. Lol. Ill be getting maybe on lunch or after work tomo.
                    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Lol
                      Lol
                      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Going to go buy it in the morning.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

I can't believe people still buy anything call of duty.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            I always get suckered into it LOL. It's fun for the folks who aren't hardcore gamers. I usually play EA sports games and COD, that's about it.

Stopped by Best Buy today, trade in value for MW3 is 20$. If any of you guys follow Chris Smoove (famous youtube guy who makes a lot of videos about COD) he said he was kind of disappointed in this one. But it does take a few days to get use to it so we'll see.
                            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                            Your opinion is what sucks.
                            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              I can't believe people still say "I can't believe people still buy anything call of duty."
                              2014 GT
                              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                              X