Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite restaurant in DFW to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
    Chef Point Cafe in Watauga. Everything I've eaten there has been perfection.
    I love that place too, I had the Ox tail last week, it was good but a pain in the ass to try and eat. It's a bitch to get the meat out but the curry sauce it was in was amazing.

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Mariano's in Arlington.

I chose Mariano's for the overall experience. It's like a second home for me because I've been going forever.
    I love that place too, been going there for 25 years at least.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
        Campo verde,
        Are you talking about that place in Grand Prairie that gives free queso?

If so id rather eat dog shit. That place is gross.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          Are you talking about that place in Grand Prairie that gives free queso?

If so id rather eat dog shit. That place is gross.
          No it's Arlington or Pantego which ever part of the city that is. It's on 303@ Rosevelt

Comment

Mariano's in Arlington.
            Where is this place?
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Chuys
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                Where is this place?
                Right off 360 and road to six flags.
                It's on a side street on the east side of 360 south of 30, across the street from Clicks billards

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Not unless its been in the last two weeks. What makes you think that?
                  Thought there was some talk of it getting shut down summer/fall of '09ish. Something about the owner and shady activity?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                    Thought there was some talk of it getting shut down summer/fall of '09ish. Something about the owner and shady activity?
                    Ah, ok. He sold the name to Omnicorp to get his ass out of trouble. Bob owns Dallas, the guy that owns Fireside pies and Flips Patio Grill owns the G-Vine location, and some restaurant group owns Plano.

Every other location and every location going forward will be owned by Omni Hotels.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

DaddyJacks was pretty good for cajun type food. I don't know if they are still open or not. I refuse to step foot into a Razoo's if I can help it. Yuck!

Comment

Fort Worth Restaurant Guide for finding restaurants and honest dining reviews. Get special restaurant offers in Fort Worth, TX with our FREE registration.

Comment

I'm poor with a new baby and trying to keep too many toys running these days so I try to cook at home as much as possible. With some research, the right tools, quality ingredients, and some trial and error I can cook just about anything as good as I've had at a restaurant.
                          I sure wish I could duplicate the crazy temps they cook steaks at at the high end steak houses though (some steak houses are said to cook at temps as high as 1800' in their high heat broilers).
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                            I'm poor with a new baby and trying to keep too many toys running these days so I try to cook at home as much as possible. With some research, the right tools, quality ingredients, and some trial and error I can cook just about anything as good as I've had at a restaurant.
                            I sure wish I could duplicate the crazy temps they cook steaks at at the high end steak houses though (some steak houses are said to cook at temps as high as 1800' in their high heat broilers).
                            If you've got any good recipes that can save money at the same time send'em over this way if you don't mind. I'm always looking for ways to save money, but in need of some new recipes too. Tired of eating the same stuff over and over.

Comment

Mariano's in Arlington.

I chose Mariano's for the overall experience. It's like a second home for me because I've been going forever.
                              I eat there all the time. It's less than a minute drive from my work. Can't beat the lunch fajitas.

Comment

By the way, for those headed to Mariano's, I recommend sitting on the bar side and asking for Felipe. He is by far the best waiter. He doesn't speak the best English, but it doesn't matter, because he's a mind reader.

Comment

Working...
                                X