No announcement yet.

For posterity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll give you $100 right now, whats your paypal?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      it wont be when i lose.. none of this is going down if robert wont pick up the phone though! i gotta see where his head is at. ive talked to my crew in longview and they say not to fuck with his redneck ass. i gotta listen to them or plan accordingly to when they will meet me up there.

it's a known fact that he never showed up to dallas alone, and had his wife carrying a gun in the car.

i will not show up alone and our guns wont be in the car.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

i am asking for a phone call, PM me your number, i'll find a minute to call you. again, if im such a bitch why are you adding me on FB?
        I wanted to see if you had gone full douche in real life or if you were just pretending on here. You blame me?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• and a phone number to make sure it goes through

pm it to me, i'll call you, since you wont call me.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i'll give you $100 right now, whats your paypal?
            Don't have one. I like face to face, cash transactions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
              I wanted to see if you had gone full douche in real life or if you were just pretending on here. You blame me?
              well what did you conclude?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                if thats what you want i will have a couple of "attorneys and business agents" with me. fair enough?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  You're a fucking pussy ass bitch. This is Texas, everyone has a gun.

Punking out already, and trying to make it look like someone else's fault. What a douche.
                  Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  well what did you conclude?
                  Do I need to retort?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    Fixed.
                    lmao so true sir

Comment

i will not show up alone and our guns wont be in the car.
                      Felon in possession of a firearm will get you 5 years. But what is a little prison time to someone like you

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                        u take a check?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

im shocked you realize that.. in fact i think this all started behind the time i had to line your ass out on here. get out of my thread fat boy.
                          Line my ass out of what? I'm fat, when you have disposable income, you can afford food. It happens. I know you're used to prison where they give you enough calories to keep you moving and that's about it but in the free world? We have KFC
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

u take a check?
                            Are you really going to show up? I have no dog in this fight, Just curious. It sounds like a bar scene you run your mouth bump your chest into his and get knocked the fuck out. Your goons are standing in the corner not knowing if they need to run or pick your dumbass off the ground.

Comment

• Who wants to come over and drink some beer tonight? We'll talk about what I think of you and then fight to the death......

With gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                Did you ever find the goalie chest protector your were looking for?
                                Thanks. I found them at the store in Southlake, but it's not what I'm looking for. I'm needing something that'll cover the entire front above the waist and still allow me to be mobile, like a baseball catcher's chest protector but not as bulky.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X