weight loss supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight loss supplement

I was using OxyLean before it was taken off the market. I have been using Beldt without the same results. Anything out that is close to OxyLean? Would like energy and appetite suppressant. Thanks

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

^hahahahhahahahhaha

Comment

2nd the meth
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7xNult1GVM&sns=em[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone
        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Supplement, like cardio?

Comment

x3 on the meth, seen some serious weight loss results

Comment

Thanks for the help, knew I could depend on y'all!

Comment

I have tried just about every diet aid and fat-burner ever released, and 20 years of experience has shown me again and again that the only truly effective way to lose body fat is with a healthy calorie-specific diet and a daily dose of cardio to speed the process up a little.

I would venture to guess that just about every single pound that has been burned using some fad diet and/or supplement was gained back and then some. The only people that effectively lose weight and keep it off are those that make permanent changes to their lifestyle and eating habits. Permanent changes like this take time, a lot more time than the 30-60-90 days supplement cycles and mind-set give you.

That said, meth absolutely does work quickly and effectively, and certainly brings about permanent changes to one's psyche, so they aren't too far off base.

Comment

I am not looking for a miracle weight loss drug. I am looking for something for energy since I will be cutting out monsters and something to suppress appetite some. I will still be eating clean as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Droppedlime View Post
                    I am not looking for a miracle weight loss drug. I am looking for something for energy since I will be cutting out monsters and something to suppress appetite some. I will still be eating clean as possible.
                    Black Coffee or caffinated tea w/no sugar

Eat clean when you are hungry

Comment

ECA stack
                      bronk-aid, caffeine tabs, and asprin
                      or you might be able to find people that still have the preban oxyelite but they are gonna rape you on the price

Comment

Oxyelite is what I had, not lean.

Comment

I had good results stacking Oxyelite with Alpha T-2. But I understand they had to make some changes to the Oxy that has made it less potent. This was 2 years ago though.

Comment

Oxyelite Pro was recalled due to liver failure. Fuck all that. Most of those weight loss supplements do more harm than good.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                              Oxyelite Pro was recalled due to liver failure. Fuck all that. Most of those weight loss supplements do more harm than good.
                              We have a winner!
                              Just eating right is 75%+ of it, but most just want the easy way.

Comment

Working...
                              X