No announcement yet.

weight loss supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eating right includes food that is healthy for you, as well as eating at the right times. Smaller portions at smaller intervals. Breakfast lunch and dinner, throw in healthy snacks in between at regular intervals. Breakfast at 6, snack at 8 & 10 lunch at noon, snack at 2 & 4, dinner at six. Feed your metabolism and keep it working all day. Experiment and learn what your body needs. I saw great improvements in my overall energy when I did a stint on the paleo diet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Droppedlime View Post
      Oxyelite is what I had, not lean.
      Try the Lecheek AMPilean. It's getting good reviews. AMP citrate is an analog of DMAA that was popular in Oxyelite and Jack3d. LGI use in AMP in the preworkout Fully Loaded as well.

If you want DMAA there are a few products still out there. Hi-Tech Stimerex-ES w/Ephedra and DMAA is a strong one.
      www.LockoutSupplements.com
      discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Don't eat bread. Be more active. Seriously, that will cover pretty much everything you need. Grayhorse can give you good advice for supercharging that recipe, but you gotta start with what you eat. Bread is the worst thing anybody can consume. It's useless. Bread, tortillas, anything like that.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

My wife took ACE a few months back, I tried it and it did exactly what you are looking for, for me. Energy, and curves appetite.

Long ago we decided to chage our eating habits. Coming from 250lb to 155lb, the best advice that I can personally give is:

"IF YOU CAN'T PICK IT, PULL IT, FISH IT, OR HUNT IT...DON'T EAT IT."

We also are avid runners, at atleast 3 mile sprints a day sometimes twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
            My wife took ACE a few months back, I tried it and it did exactly what you are looking for, for me. Energy, and curves appetite.

Long ago we decided to chage our eating habits. Coming from 250lb to 155lb, the best advice that I can personally give is:

"IF YOU CAN'T PICK IT, PULL IT, FISH IT, OR HUNT IT...DON'T EAT IT."

We also are avid runners, at atleast 3 mile sprints a day sometimes twice a day.

I wouldn't want a "curves appetite"!
            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post

I wouldn't want a "curves appetite"!
              But all those curves a car would lose control!

Comment

Which is the best weightloss pill on Lockout supp

Comment

save your money and eat better, linkin boi.

Comment

I just want it for the energy. Getting up at 430 and usually getting about 7 is pretty harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      usually getting about 7 is pretty harsh.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Its the hour drive that makes it worse

Comment

what are you eating for breakfast. food is energy. if you just need an extra boost get something prescribed at the doc like adderall. Talk about an extra boost and weight loss you will be too focused to even think about food.

Comment

Food does not help any even drinking a coke and a donut. Something about sitting for a while makes me sleepy.

Comment

Something with ephidrine or PSE.

Bronk-aid works really well
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Advocare Spark. Works for me and my wife.
                                https://www.advocare.com/130825566/S...lavor=E&size=P
                                1995 Cobra #404
                                1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
                                1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X