No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is on the 360 and if you're not interested in mmorpg in the least, I'd avoid it. It a heavy mix of mmorpg and fps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
      Ok... no bs short review. I wanna get it just due to the adverts and cool factor for campaign. Then I also want to get it to mix it up with bf4. My brothers and I will get it for that sole purpose (Multiplayer). Is it REALLY worth the 60 bucks?
      Will be for the 360.
      I think you'll enjoy it. The player customization isn't really that in-depth. The skills unlock in a pre-set order, and as far as weapons and armor, pick the ones that defend/attack better than what you have.

The fully co-op campaign is pretty cool. But don't buy it based on my word.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I'll wait for a PC release. I can't aim for shit on consoles. I think I have retard thumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I'll wait for a PC release. I can't aim for shit on consoles. I think I have retard thumbs.
          This might be one of the few games I buy twice.
          Bought it for xbone now, and will probably buy it for PC in march'ish.
          sigpic

Comment

met a guy that was level 50 in matchmaking wtf nice matchmaking and wtf 3 days in to level 50 someone has no life

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              met a guy that was level 50 in matchmaking wtf nice matchmaking and wtf 3 days in to level 50 someone has no life
              holy shit, lol. I think I'm pushing level 14 or 15
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Eh.. I don't judge. I used to take time off when a title I was interested in came out. I'd play the shit out of it in a few days and then quickly lose interest \.

Comment

I'll give it a solid meh....

I'm only level 4 but I wish there was more loot, even if it was crappy stuff they could at least let you decide which weapons to use. I have really only found about 3 guns from level 1-4. I'll give it a little more time but i'm kind of glad I only redboxed it. I'll wait for Borderlands Prequel on the 30th.
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Umm, level 20 is the highest, then the gear can level up(light level or in excess of 20) up to 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      Umm, level 20 is the highest, then the gear can level up(light level or in excess of 20) up to 30.
                      he's playing on a tube tv, thought he saw a 50 when it was a 20.
                      sigpic

Comment

Coulda swore it was level 50 he was owning 5v1 on capture the flag game.

Comment

read online 20 is a soft cap highest so far is 32.

Comment

So I guess I should get it then?
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I bought it today. Level 3 exos lock. Fun so far. Mass effect/borderlands/WoW/halo feeling imo.

Comment

Got my Hunter, gunslinger subclass, to lvl20 this weekend. Now to loot farm for light.

Comment

Working...
                                X