Bachelor Party Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor Party Recommendations

Well, my buddy is giving up so we need to throw him a bachelor party. Looking for recommendations on the best area in Dallas or Addison to go for bar hopping and a good hotel to stay at nearby.

Already have other activities figured out, but being married with kids these days I don't get out to the bar scene much.

TIA
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

In before hookers & blow recommendation.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Get a hummer limo or party bus and hit up every high class titty bar in the DF mother fucking W area.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Get a hummer.
        Fixed

Comment

Arboretum?!

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            In before hookers & blow recommendation.
            This falls under the 'other activities' mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Get a hummer limo or party bus and hit up every high class titty bar in the DF mother fucking W area.
              That would work.
              Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Fixed
              That too.
              Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
              This falls under the 'other activities' mentioned.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Anyone? What's an area that has a lot of good bars close together?

Comment

As much as I hate uptown sometimes that's the best area for bars close by. Lot's of hot bitches around too.
                  "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                  East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                  https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Lower Greenville, uptown, Addison.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Applebee's

Comment

Uptown for the classy 30K millionaire chasing ladies.

Pete's piano bar if you want to run into other bachelorette parties, uptown will also have some.

Fredricksburg if you want to be surrounded by 85% females loaded down with wine. Most of which are in some sort of bachelorette party/girls night out/divorce partyz

Comment

Divorce Attorneys office.

Comment

Ft. Worth Stockyards or Lower Greenville. Pete's Piano bar is fun, but what about starting off at a kart track or Speedzone? Maybe do some bungee jumping, drag race and fuck around in the go-carts, then hit lower greenville or uptown for bars or hit the strip clubs?

I saw a groupon for a party bus rental and it was a great deal. Would you be interested in it if I tried to find it? I won't put out the effort in finding it if you're not interested.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

All good recommendations so far, but it depends on if you plan to spend $ or $$$$$. Anyone have access to a donkey? Know any bearded fat women to oil wrestle a couple of midgets? Talk to your service industry friends to get the hook up at bars.

Comment

Working...
                              X