No announcement yet.

Blackouts 93' ratstang build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tail lights need some messican music playin out of them every time ya hit the brakes...

La cucaracha came to mind...

J/K... Looking bueno one step at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Got the stock lenses you'd part with?
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

So moving on. Lol. Sunday I went full retard. Long story short I managed to bust a hole in the new radiator. So $200 later and a coupon with late model resto I got a new radiator in today.

Got that on and found that my fan shroud hits the fan so now I have to take that all back out and trim the shroud. Ugh.

Comment

No warranty on the other radiator?

Comment

No it was an eBay find.

Comment

Where's the hole in it? Have someone here fix it and sell it.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm not sure it can be fixed. The metal looks very thin. That's why I ordered a new one.

Comment

Well got some more work done on it today. Replaced the pcv buttoned everything up and got it started and running under its on power. https://vimeo.com/122859051
                      I've also gotten the paint in for it so as soon as I get a good weather day that's gona happen. Took it for a test drive and I think the emergency freeze plug fell out so that's moved to the top on my todo list. It's all coming together.

Comment

should have just bought a Ron Davis and been done.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post

Got that on and found that my fan shroud hits the fan so now I have to take that all back out and trim the shroud. Ugh.
                          Shittiest feeling ever. Almost enough to ruin a project for me. Takes a while to get past it
                          WH

Comment

Those lights and that vaping show, both really bad ideas.

JFWY
                            Ded

Comment

Got a lot of work done today. Installed a BBK quadrant and clutch cable. Fixed all my clutch problems. Installed led bulbs in the dash. New radiator hoses and bleed the power steering system. Really happy with everything we got done. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Comment

Well I took the plunge today and did a color change

Still want todo the spoiler and hood black but over all I'm happy with it right now. Looks a hell of a lot better then it did.

Comment

Working...
                                X