Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody take an estrogen blocker while not on or after a prohormone cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody take an estrogen blocker while not on or after a prohormone cycle?

Just curious to see if anybody else has done it. Opinions? Effects? I've looked online and have pretty much come up empty. Apparently it's not a popular thing. Neither is a full squat though, so...
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

I'm not into steroids, especially highly synthetic oral steroids for that matter, but I believe there used to be a lot of info on lockout forums about those PHs. I'd ask Greg...he will know more than most of us.

Comment

here for tit pics!!!!!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

If you don't have a hormone imbalance to begin with why would you want to start taking something? Seems like unnecessary risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          If you don't have a hormone imbalance to begin with why would you want to start taking something? Seems like unnecessary risk.
          It just seems to me like estrogen is fairly useless for men. Just slows our metabolism down and makes us retain body fat.

Comment

You can't just knock it out though. Not without consequences.
            Trust me when I tell you that if your estradiol (E2) levels get too low you won't be happy. Aromatase inhibiting drugs (Arimidex, Anastrozole, etc) can take you down close to zero. You'll notice changes in cognitive ability, the performance of your junk, and though you won't notice it directly it can effect bone density and other things.

So then you would need regular lab work, tweaking and perfecting of a medication schedule, etc, and all for what? Because you dont think you need some estrogen?

Maybe Dr Dave will chime in here.
            Last edited by Strychnine; 04-24-2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Just get on a proper trt program if you must juice...

Comment

Estrogen is an important part of a balanced male endocrine system, just like ladies need a little test (though for completely differing reasons of course). If you're within your normal range, don't jack with it.

There are no short or long-term benefits of intentionally reducing estrogen that I am aware of, which is why you are coming up empty-handed. Trust me, if there was a way to pack on muscle by way of estrogen modulation, you'd have heard about it as commonly as you do with test today.

Comment

Here's an old thread with some info by Dr. Dave...

Now with many companies having recalled their products containing ATD, is there anything still available OTC that is still effective and reasonably priced?

I used a bottle of the AIFM but it's been a while and I really fell of the gym wagon before finishing the bottle so I didn't see any results. It's also been a while so I really can't recall how it made me feel.

I'm currently taking Erase Pro by PES along with AnaBeta Elite and DAA. I'm on my second week so we'll see how it goes.

Comment

I'm not looking to juice. I guess the "after" in the title is a little misleading. Thanks for the advice Big A.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      I'm not looking to juice. I guess the "after" in the title is a little misleading. Thanks for the advice Big A.
                      Ahh you are just finishing the juicing...haha

I would have guessed you would ask this question in advance of finishing. So yes its misleading. Had you said I'm done with a cycle, should I take an estrogen blocker? It would have made sense.

Its like the guys asking about a PCT a week after their cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Ahh you are just finishing the juicing...haha

I would have guessed you would ask this question in advance of finishing. So yes its misleading. Had you said I'm done with a cycle, should I take an estrogen blocker? It would have made sense.

Its like the guys asking about a PCT a week after their cycle.
                        I read is as he hasn't, and has no intention to juice, but is wondering of there is any benefit to taking an estrogen blocker outside the scope of PCT.

Similar to someone wanting to boost test naturally, though reducing E isn't conversely proportionate in any way.

Comment

gh15

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            I read is as he hasn't, and has no intention to juice, but is wondering of there is any benefit to taking an estrogen blocker outside the scope of PCT.

Similar to someone wanting to boost test naturally, though reducing E isn't conversely proportionate in any way.
                            I would consider a PH a steroid. They do the same thing except one is intended to skirt the law

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              I would consider a PH a steroid. They do the same thing except one is intended to skirt the law
                              Read the title of the thread dude...

Juice/PH/Tribulus/whatever. He's asking about the effects of lowering estrogen when not taking anything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X