65 Thunderbird aka Blackwidow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What wheels are you running on it?

Edit: Also, if you plan on driving it much at all, I would consider retrofitting a newer brake master cyl. That single-pot "jelly jar" style is a little scary.

Comment

An original pussy getter

Comment

I have the steelies with spidercaps right now. Been trying to figure out what wheels are on this car.

I can't tell if they are just chrome steelies with caps but I dig them with the fat whitewalls.

Yea, found a wilwood master I would like to put in. I am still undecided on either throwing some good suspension under it, keep it stock with a static drop or bag it.

Comment

I've got a front disc setup I took off my 65 galaxie that may or not fit if your interested. Of course you'd have to come get it since it's heavy. It came off 78 LTD II. Will throw in the double pot master that was for the same car. All for free
          Originally posted by soap
          i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

I would be in the master fot sure, but it has factory dual pistons up front. I was honestly impressed lol.

Comment

You talking about me?

Also those hub caps are readily available from Speedway
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Sweet! That is a cool site, thanks man.

Comment

Can't hate the steelies + spider caps but those chrome caps are cool as hell too. I want a T-bird now.

Comment

I have had a lot little bumps in the road but finally have gotten it pretty solid. I drove it to downtown Fort Worth Saturday night and had a blast with it. I do need to put the Thunderbird emblems back on it, I was asked 4 tmes what year my Impala was lol.

Immediate plans are to fix the leaks and squeaks, freshen up the interior issues, some bigger sway bars and drive the hell out of it this summer. Someone has talked me into fuel injection and an overdrive transmission this fall to go along with the repaint lol.
                    Last edited by Scott Mc; 02-22-2016, 10:13 AM.

Comment

who would want EFi in a classic?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Crazy people! Fffff increased efficiency, get the fuck outta here!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                          Crazy people! Fffff increased efficiency, get the fuck outta here!
                          what are you thinking about on it?
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Same kit Paul used works for FE blocks, great price on it too.

Comment

interesting. how much?

wait, same?

Comment

Shop the Best available Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kits and Accessories parts at the Guaranteed Lowest Prices! High Performance Parts Delivered Fast.

Pick one, the second will control timing too.

Comment

Working...
                                X