No announcement yet.

Active shooter in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They haven't killed this muthufucker, yet? How long does it take, FUCK!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      Following...You guys always have more info than the stupid news.
      DFWMustangs: where more americans get their news, than probably should.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
        I bet Craig knows the area too.
        Probably. I just texted his aunt, then his brother. It's happening about 10 miles from his brother's house, but they are all fine.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        DFWMustangs: where more americans get their news, than probably should.
        TRUTH.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          They haven't killed this muthufucker, yet? How long does it take, FUCK!
          My wife was in one of the buildings attacked during the most recent Fort Hood shooting and she called me as soon as the active shooter alert went out, which was several minutes after the lone gunman had been killed.

The time from his first shot to his last breath was approximately 8 minutes. They were barricaded in place for 2+ hours while the base was on total lockdown and they weren't released until well after midnight. She couldn't get her car back for 3 days since it was also involved.

It takes a long time to figure out exactly what happened.

Comment

So this isn't over. A black SUV was located in a nearby restaurant parking lot with both doors open, witnesses saying one of the people inside got into a Toyota truck.

Shots were reported near a shopping center. Rifle casings on the side of the road.

Comment

It takes a sick fuck to start shooting disabled persons... What do you wanna bet it was a gun free zone... Oh... And leave it to hitlary to already spin this for political reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                It takes a sick fuck to start shooting disabled persons... What do you wanna bet it was a gun free zone... Oh... And leave it to hitlary to already spin this for political reasons.
                pointing at Hillary as spinning this for political reasons after making a statement to spin this for political reasons.

just sayin

Comment

At least 14 people were killed and 17 others wounded when gunmen opened fire at the Inland Regional Center Wednesday, triggering a massive manhunt that ended with two suspects dead after a high-speed police chase.

Look at the tweets...

Comment

Police are setting up a perimeter around the Waterman Discount Mall, which is across the street from an elementary school. This is 2.9 miles directly north of the Inland Regional Center. Apparently there are armed suspects with military style rifles in the building.

Comment

wait... wut
                      white muslims I bet
                      sigpic

Comment

Farooq Saeed, named as 1 of the bad guys already. An employee of the center where the shooting took place. Daesh
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                          Farooq Saeed, named as 1 of the bad guys already. An employee of the center where the shooting took place. Daesh
                          I woulda never have guessed.

Comment

And heeere we go, before any facts come up:

Originally posted by Nancy Pelosi
                            Washington, D.C. – Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi today released the following statement on the shooting in San Bernardino, California:

“Today, yet another American community is reeling from the horror of gun violence. Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of San Bernardino. As the families of the victims grieve and the survivors focus on healing, the entire American family mourns.

“Gun violence is a crisis of epidemic proportions in our nation. Congress has a moral responsibility to vote on common sense measures to prevent the daily agony of gun violence in communities across America. Enough is enough.”

And

And Obama:
                            The president condemns the "pattern" of mass shootings in the United States that "has no parallel anywhere else in the world"
                            Last edited by GhostTX; 12-02-2015, 04:00 PM. Reason: Added Obama
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              And heeere we go, before any facts come up
                              Never let a tragedy go to waste
                              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                              '13 Dodge Cummins
                              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

>14 dead, >14 wounded
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X