• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

incoming! bring the digital paper rain!
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      what is the designator for cell bg color? I only know how to do this in VBA programming.
      Yeah same here google docs is kind of a pain with complex stuff... I don't think you will be able to mix a conditional color and logic test. Excel doesn't play well with colors without vba, and that is how I would set it up if it were excel.

Honestly I would save the energy and just add a column and a sumif.

Comment

Paid. Hopefully I did it right lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
          Yeah same here google docs is kind of a pain with complex stuff... I don't think you will be able to mix a conditional color and logic test. Excel doesn't play well with colors without vba, and that is how I would set it up if it were excel.

Honestly I would save the energy and just add a column and a sumif.
          hey mo, could you let jake onto the spreadsheet? The woman wants me to do a damn cabin air filter and plugs on her avalon before she goes to Austin.

jake - if your have the time - format it however you see fit, you did a great job on it last time.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Paid
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              hey mo, could you let jake onto the spreadsheet? The woman wants me to do a damn cabin air filter and plugs on her avalon before she goes to Austin.

jake - if your have the time - format it however you see fit, you did a great job on it last time.
              yup. jake, what's your email addy.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

on paypal, do we send this as a purchase or personal?

the

under purchase there is:
                good, services, ebay

under personal there is:
                gift, payment owed, cash advance, living expense, other
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

i need to collect $$ from 3 ppl whats the last date and time before i have to fork it all up myself? 4 lowers and an lpk.. thanks

price per lower i need to paypal..
                  price per lpk i need to paypal..
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Im diggin the Wall of Shame

Comment

Hey moto - Mr Dusek?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                        on paypal, do we send this as a purchase or personal?

the

under purchase there is:
                        good, services, ebay

under personal there is:
                        gift, payment owed, cash advance, living expense, other
                        honestly, people have been doing either or, you can do it as goods if you like.

Comment

moneys in route

Comment

Originally posted by blackedv View Post
                            moneys in route
                            confirmed and updated.

Comment

I moved the thread to the main armory.

Comment

Do I owe $50 now and $15 when I pick it up? Or do I need to paypal $65?

Comment

Working...
                                X