Ta-da!

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
          wow...that was quick
          Ninja edit!!

Comment

whoa...
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              You missed it.

Ta-da!

FUKAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                Ninja edit!!
                Fo sho!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                  Fo sho!!!!
                  LOL!! Caught yo ass slippin tho!

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                    Stop ruining it for me....

in 3..............2...............1

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                      I'm new to this site and been trying to locate a certain member on here.
                      My name is Dana.

I have a good friend of mine going through alot at this time.

I'm not going to call out the member just yet. Maybe he will post or let his self be known.

I'm helping my friend out any way I can.

My friend was married to a very wealthy man for over 10 years in Dallas, Texas.
                      He passed away some time ago.
                      He had one son and from my understanding he was an arrogant asshole.

My friend is about to lose her house in Florida, because of unfortunate circumstances.
                      Now she can't get any help from her step son that she did alot for in 9.5 years.
                      The money she received is about gone due to court filings, motions, hearings and deposition.
                      I think after all she did for this kid, he should help out.
                      He is waiting for her to lose the house that was given to her and get it for himself.
                      That is pretty sorry to me.

I have seen her paperwork and copies of the will.
                      Can she hire another attorney and contest the will again under different grounds?
                      What would you do think about this?
                      What's in the will is in the will. She did "alot" for? Like what? If she was married to a "very wealthy" man that chose to leave her nothing, I would say that is an indictment of her character and she needs to get a "JOB".

Comment

She is not a gold digger. She is only wanting what should hers and nothing else.
                        LOL! "Hers", she earned it by marrying him. I love bitch logic. Go find your friend who agrees with you.

She had free money, and still can't afford her life style? It sounds like your friend needs learn how to live without being a leech. She can still get paid for sex without getting married, its a bit like moving down from a corporate walmart gig to a checkout lane, but it still pays.

Comment

Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                          Are fucking serious????!!!!

First - is this dana from florida? Chick who has a house in Tyler also?

second - if this is who I think it is, this is complete bullshit!!!!! Nobody's business about my dad and private matters.
                          Yes, you have the correct person. Care to share or are you just going to be the arrogant asshole you are?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            whoa...

Comment

20 bucks on Dana being ugly.

Comment

Yes, you have the correct person. Care to share or are you just going to be the arrogant asshole you are?
                                Arrogant asshole because he won't give your friend money? Lol, how did she earn it?

Comment

Working...
                                X