verizon upgrade now 24 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• verizon upgrade now 24 months

I guess they were at 20 months before the customer is up for upgrade and now its a full 2 years. Begins next January but Im sure there will be a backlash and they will go back.

Sucks

Comment

It's always been my understanding that companies were at 20-22 months for upgrades, that way they can get you to sign up for another two years before your contract was up. Putting it at a full 24 months just makes it that much easier for people to switch companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        It's always been my understanding that companies were at 20-22 months for upgrades, that way they can get you to sign up for another two years before your contract was up. Putting it at a full 24 months just makes it that much easier for people to switch companies.
        AT&T used to be a year. Could have sworn T Mobile was the same way. Of course, that changed several years ago.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

ATT has been 18 months for as long as I can remember.

Comment

Is it worth it to upgrade? I am coming up on my 2 years with Verizon, however I don't want to lose my unlimited Data/Voice/Text plan. My phone is really starting to show its age though.

Comment

Working...
            X