Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
    Call me an idiot, newb or whatever, but I'm still playing BO2 as much, if not more, than ever. Double XP this weekend and new DLC on Tuesday - WOOOHOOO!
    I'm with you, I still play it a crapload too, looking forward to the DLC next week.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• So what do y'all think of the new DLC? I'm not a huge fan of Vertigo, but the other 3 are pretty cool. The new Alcatraz deal on Zombies is pretty damn cool. It's hilarious hearing Ray Liotta, Michael Madsen, Chazz Palminteri and Joe Pantoliano's voices and all the cussing they do. I haven't ever gotten into the Zombies part of the game, but I like this one.

I don't know if any of y'all have had this problem, but I've had a lot of connection interrupted problems. I expected that a bit with so many people playing b/c of the new maps, but it's been really bad. The speed tests I've run on my router show the DL is 10+ mbps and UL is about 2mbps, but it's still lagging/connection problems during the game. I looked online and someone suggested changing the Primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and the Secondary to 8.8.4.4 because they are Google servers or something and are supposed to be faster. Any truth to that?
      Last edited by Gear_Jammer; 04-18-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• I love the new DLC. I never really got into Die Rise from the last one, but Mob of the Dead is awesome. The new multiplayer maps are cool too. I actually really like Vertigo.

Comment

• Gear jammer you might change you search settings to best, I think if you are searching for a match you can press x or square and it'll pull up and let you choose which types of connections to search for. That helped me a little. I really like the new DLC maps, studio is awesome!
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
          X