Galaxy Note 2 problems, provider repair question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxy Note 2 problems, provider repair question

I bought my note 2 in Nov, I sent my phone back in January. Every now and then I would set the phone down a little hard the phone would reboot. Anyways, they sent me a refurb phone as a replacement. Now the replacement phone is doing the same thing, rebooting randomly. Now, a new problem this phone has the first one didn't, when I hit the side button to turn the screen off, the phone does not turn off. It dims for 5 seconds then shuts off. Its also very laggy until you reboot then, back to normal.

Im irritated with this phone. Can I demand att send me a new phone as a replacement and not a refurb? Can I ask for a new model phone all together? I love the note 2, but this shit is annoying and leaving me with a bad opinion of my phone.

thanks

You can try, but they're not going to give a shit. AT&T generally has the too-big-to-fail attitude now-a-days and will just tell you that if you don't like it, cancel, pay your $275 cancellation fee, and move on.

Comment

Try this : turn off your device. Once it’s turned off, press volume up + power button + home button simultaneously and keep them pressed until you see the recovery mode

Once there, use the volume button to scroll down to Wipe Cache, I believe the home button will execute the operation, once it's done, reboot and see if the problem persists.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

try to root it to different android

Comment

Working...
        X