Real H&K .22LR MP5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real H&K .22LR MP5

Just seen an these in the December Guns&Ammo. Anybody know what the MSRP is for these and how they will compare to GSG? Obviously you will be paying for the name.

*EDIT* Just seen they were made by Umarex. Who are they and again... how will they compare to the GSGs?

H&K MP5 SD .22 LR

Last edited by Mike K; 11-14-2010, 04:06 AM.

4 Image limit.... really?

H&K MP5 A5 .22 LR

Comment

my homie cmltoe has one and it is the most fun gun to shoot ever

(considering the price of the gun/ammo)

Comment

You sure he doesn't have the GSG version? The GSGs have been out a while, but I think these just came out. I can't find anybody that sells them yet to see how much they cost in comparison to the GSG guns.

Same GSG guns:
        The GSG-522 is solid as a rock. This value-packed beauty's style is unique in its class. Sporting an aluminum upper and polymer lower, it also has a ribbed handguard and

AMERICAN TACTICAL IMPORTS Model GSG5 Rimfire Rifles American Tactical Imports 22 Round 22 LR w/16.25" Barrel & Synthetic Stock The GSG 5 is an id

Buds Gun Shop has the Umarex, but no info/price:
        Browse our Product 411540450 on BudsGunShop.com. Use our advanced product search tools to find exactly what you are looking for!

Comment

Are there semi-auto HK94's floating around? Is anyone selling receiver flats for those guns?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale
            Are there semi-auto HK94's floating around? Is anyone selling receiver flats for those guns?
            PLenty of HK 94s around

Comment

Is the HK94 just a semi-auto MP5 for civilians? If so, what do they typically run?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K
                Is the HK94 just a semi-auto MP5 for civilians? If so, what do they typically run?
                4-5k

Those 2 red letters on anything demand a premium
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K
                  Plus a 16" barrel.

Comment

Lots of hate for the other Umarex clone, the Colt M4. Never had one myself but it was enough to make me decide to just get a real AR and put a .22 upper on it when I get the cash.
                    Jon

Comment

I got the Sig 522. Fun stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                        You sure he doesn't have the GSG version? The GSGs have been out a while, but I think these just came out. I can't find anybody that sells them yet to see how much they cost in comparison to the GSG guns.

Same GSG guns:
                        The GSG-522 is solid as a rock. This value-packed beauty's style is unique in its class. Sporting an aluminum upper and polymer lower, it also has a ribbed handguard and

AMERICAN TACTICAL IMPORTS Model GSG5 Rimfire Rifles American Tactical Imports 22 Round 22 LR w/16.25" Barrel & Synthetic Stock The GSG 5 is an id

Buds Gun Shop has the Umarex, but no info/price:
                        http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...s_id/411540450
                        You are correct I have a gsg-5, not a hk. Its a really fun gun to plink with if I only had 10 more magazines I would be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by cmltoe View Post
                          You are correct I have a gsg-5, not a hk. Its a really fun gun to plink with if I only had 10 more magazines I would be happy.
                          I will probably just go with the GSG; it seems like everyone that has one says it is a great gun. You can't beat the price of .22 ammo.

Comment

A guy out of Mesquite always has a couple GSGs for sale on www.gunbroker.com

They are fun little guns. I liked the real ones we had at the PD in .40

Comment

They also have the AK22s and AR22s. I think those AKs could be had for just a couple hundred bucks.

Check out www.centerfiresystems.com

Comment

Working...
                              X