• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "Accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty"

From just 3 days ago.

Comment

• She knew. She used that knowledge.

Comment

• is it just me because most of these are just fuckin dumb and not humorous?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                hahaha so fucking dumb and hacky

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine
                  It's just you.
                  it's like a endless shit storm of hacky political horseshit! FUCK......

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      it's like a endless shit storm of hacky political horseshit! FUCK......
                      Somebody's got a case of the mondays.

Where have you been these past 18 months - because that's about how long I've used this thread for funny memes as well as the news of the day.

Maybe add something funny to it if it isn't to your liking, aside from your bitching.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        Somebody's got a case of the mondays.
                        nah i think like this all the time but have learned to keep my shut

Comment

nah i think like this all the time but have learned to keep my shut
                          Well, open it.

The thread would be much more interesting if it was more than just me throwing a bunch if shit up here.

Comment

• i don't get it are you trolling twitter to get these or are you stealing these from another not so funny political forum? what's the enjoyment for finding these an posting them?

keep at it i guess. you're making a difference?

Comment

i don't get it are you trolling twitter to get these or are you stealing these from another not so funny political forum? what's the enjoyment for finding these an posting them?

keep at it i guess. you're making a difference?
                              I find what's interesting in the news and a few websites to me and share it here. A few find it helpful and informative ln what's going on day-to-day. I don't give a damn if you in particular read or like it.

Why keep bitching about shit you are not required to look at, but insist on anyway?

Keep at it i guess. You're making no difference.

Comment

• you should join Reddit you can make lots of friends there and share memes with each other

Comment

Working...
                                X