No announcement yet.

How bout them Stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp, Pens are done. Time to blow up the team!

Could be worse, could be a Tampa fan. Boy did they shit the bed.

Comment

Caps baby. Come on boys. OVKO was gnarly...

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
        Neither one of our teams has won a game since we made this bet

How about that Capitals loss. Hell of a game that reminded of hockey from yesteryear.

In case you missed it Ovechkin had to put Svechnikov to bed early

Haha. What a brutal round. Man, I have to say I didn't see that coming.

What's your Paypal address? I'll shoot over your winnings.

Comment

paypal: hxbernal@live.com

Comment

Comment

That was damn good game!
              1 more win on Monday to move on to the next round.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Where were these guys most of the season? Glad this is the time they are really turning it on. Colorado and St. Louis are going to be tough. Hard call who will make it to the cup series . Islanders and Stars?

CN

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Welp, Pens are done. Time to blow up the team!

Could be worse, could be a Tampa fan. Boy did they shit the bed.
                  I thought for sure that Tampa would get to the cup series this year. Regular season doesn’t mean a thing in the playoffs.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                    I thought for sure that Tampa would get to the cup series this year. Regular season doesn’t mean a thing in the playoffs.

CN
                    Absolutely. The two top teams of the east and west both got knocked out in the 1st round this year. I think something that's never been done, Tampa & Calgary. I'm rooting for the Stars and the Golden Knights until one of either of them is out. My East team ill be rooting for is the Isles.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Absolutely. The two top teams of the east and west both got knocked out in the 1st round this year. I think something that's never been done, Tampa & Calgary. I'm rooting for the Stars and the Golden Knights until one of either of them is out. My East team ill be rooting for is the Isles.
                      I'm trying to tell you guys this feels like one of those off years where Dallas has a real shot at running away with the cup

Comment

I'm trying to tell you guys this feels like one of those off years where Dallas has a real shot at running away with the cup
                        That would be cool, 20 years later than the 1st. I remember graduating High School when they did it the first time.

Comment

Man, I'll never forget that Cup, that game lasted like 3 OTs and was over like at 3:00am on a weeknight iirc.
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Man, I'll never forget that Cup, that game lasted like 3 OTs and was over like at 3:00am on a weeknight iirc.
                            I don't remember the time, but it was on a Saturday Night. Think it was like 2:00 in the morning
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

I seem to remember it was a Sunday or week night, but I do remember cooking out, drinking at game time (7:00'ish) and we ran out of beer about 1:00am in the morning and we were all tired and ready to go home, it was one of the longest games in NHL history. It sucked, but we won, so it worked out!

Comment

I remember all the Buffalo fans wanting to get a court order to redo OT based on the "kick" from Hull.

Comment

Working...
                                X