Fights, motherf*ck*r!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The husband and wife were attacked taking out the garbage by a small group of teenagers, police are hopeful someone will come forward with the identities of the suspects.

Comment

I busted out laughing at the two on the stairs

That fucker was out

Comment

Comment

Biker got dropped...good vids
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Comment

I'm glad the biker got knocked out, tired of their self righteous bullshit. They're are all badasses till someone calls their bluff.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  I'm glad the biker got knocked out, tired of their self righteous bullshit. They're are all badasses till someone calls their bluff.
                  I thought I heard in the video one of them saying one of them cut the truck guy off.

Comment

I could watch this stuff all day.

Comment

And all they do all day is post stupid non sense about not blowing your grass clippings on the street and looking extra carefully for the moron flying down the shoulder at 100+ because they dont have a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        And all they do all day is post stupid non sense about not blowing your grass clippings on the street and looking extra carefully for the moron flying down the shoulder at 100+ because they dont have a cage.
                        Exactly. I always did enjoy riding my bike, but I definitely hate the douchebaggery of the scene.

Comment

I agree, but overalls and fat bastard needed two in the chest. Coming out of the truck with a gun, pulling a pocket knife and stealing a camera all look real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            ... about not blowing your grass clippings on the street...
                            That's a real thing even us semi-responsible motorcyclists appreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              That's a real thing even us semi-responsible motorcyclists appreciate.
                              I agree. I have never reposted what he is talking about but it's true.

Comment

Working...
                              X