No announcement yet.

I know its a Mustang site but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been a hot minute since I posted anything about my Vette since its been down so long but I was very pleased to get these new pictures today. I may even have it back by this weekend! ��
    Loving the carbon fiber wide body kit!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Super clean C5. The nice ones are getting rare. I kind of regret not buying the C5 FRC I almost got for $9k in 2018. They are stupid priced now.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Super clean C5. The nice ones are getting rare. I kind of regret not buying the C5 FRC I almost got for $9k in 2018. They are stupid priced now.
        Thanks. I sure wish the damn shop would get done with the damn tune. I was supposed to take it to Race Wars tomorrow but now I think I will just bring the Audi and run in the heavy class where CTSVs will stomp my ass. LOL
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Go jump in your Fiero and crank that Snow song Informer.
          How'd you know I have a fiero

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          lmfao
          One day you'll have the courage to say something directly little guy. Don't worry, your time will come.
          WH

Comment

Working...
          X