No announcement yet.

Can it get any worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sincere condolences to you and the family Soap.
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I know it's a cliche, but it does get better.

Comment

Sorry to hear

Comment

Sorry to hear Soap, keep your head up and celebrate them, nobody wants their family to hurt after they leave this place.

Comment

That really sucks man. Can't really offer anything worth a damn.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. You got friends here if you ever need to chat or a cup of coffee.

Comment

Wish I could do more than give condolences. That's something we all have to go through some time or other,and it sucks. Rip

Comment

I can honestly say I know your pain. I went through something very similar a couple years ago. I will admit it took a very big mental toll on me and almost cost me my marriage. Do not be afraid to seek professional help (if needed) because a loss like this affects everyone around you and you may not realize it. I finally seeked help a little over a year ago and it was one of the best decision l made for myself. You will never get over your loss, but you will learn to live with it and the good memories certainly helps.

Comment

It's sad to hear Hopefully, they are in a better place. I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

Comment

Man that’s the worst! Very sad to hear!
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

sorry to hear man.... Keep their memories alive and celebrate the good times. It gets better.

Comment

count me in as one of the people that is there if you need to talk, or shoot guns, or drink alcohol, or what the hell ever.

Comment

Hold your head up. Things will get better. Remember they are with you every step of the way just look up.

Comment

I know some of this pain as well. Like others have posted, keep your head up and remember the good stuff. Think of the good times and cherish the time you had with them. It does get easier but never goes away. Not a day goes by I don't think of my ol' man at some point.

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X