Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    So I waxed my truck today, got to thinking about this thread and realized I'm a dumb @$$. I meant zymol not zaino! From the OP on I was referring to zymol and typing zaino. I must have read another thread that mentioned zaino and had the wrong z-name in my mind.
    Actually the auto zone up the street from my house carries zymol.. I have heard it's really good stuff but never used it my self.. Might have to try it out..

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
      Actually the auto zone up the street from my house carries zymol.. I have heard it's really good stuff but never used it my self.. Might have to try it out..
      i've heard mixed reviews. i think the most common ive heard is that it's good, but a bitch to work with. the last i heard that though was a good year or more ago. maybe it's changed since then

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Zaino is mail order only, there used to be a local Rep here in Lewisville but I just order online. I went to Orilelys here in Allen and I didnt see any while I was there, not that I was looking though.
        There is Line-X dealer in West Fort Worth that carries Zaino.

Comment

If you use zymol, DO NOT LET IT DRY! It says it on the bottle. They mean it! lol. It is extremely hard to remove if you let it haze. Despite all of the scratches and dings from being used as a truck, my s-10 looks better than it did the day I bought it. Now if it only ran better than the day I bought it
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            If you use zymol, DO NOT LET IT DRY! It says it on the bottle. They mean it! lol. It is extremely hard to remove if you let it haze. Despite all of the scratches and dings from being used as a truck, my s-10 looks better than it did the day I bought it. Now if it only ran better than the day I bought it
            haha so what i said still holds true eh

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Working...
            X