No announcement yet.

I found this in my garage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little update, trans is in, intake and TB are on and the headers suck (kooks). It's off the jack stands and it's on the way to my shop to finish up the fuel system and wiring. Hope to make the cruise!

Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Sick sick car man. I bought a 4cyl coupe for this exact reason. Mine needs a toooon of work though.

Comment

OMG it has L92s!

Comment

Yes, Rhere Morrison has a CNC program that is real nice for the ls3 and 7 heads.

Comment

those seats came in a number of cars, third gen supra's, several VW's, a few honda's, and in the 88 special edition 300zx turbo.

I have several sets in various states of disrepair, parts from recaro are no longer available so if you see them in a junkyard or craigslist snatch them up.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
              the headers suck (kooks).
              Agreed on the headers!!
              I had to do a few tricks to make them clear. 1"7/8
              Headers and aje k member are suppose to be built around each other (bullshit).

Comment

I specifically paid the extra coin so I wouldn't have the hassle of messing with them vs buying the 351 headers. Now I wish I would have just bought the 351 headers.

Comment

agreed again.
                  i was extremely aggravated with the out come of the header fitment.
                  i will steer people away from purchasing headers from Kooks or Dyna-tech as well (for the LS swap).

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                    agreed again.
                    i was extremely aggravated with the out come of the header fitment.
                    i will steer people away from purchasing headers from Kooks or Dyna-tech as well (for the LS swap).
                    my dynatech's bolted straight up no issues whatsoever. this was with the aje k-member.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                      my dynatech's bolted straight up no issues whatsoever. This was with the aje k-member.
                      1"3/4?

Comment

• I have the 1 7/8, you still have your longtubes?

Comment

• i have kooks 1"7/8 for the swap
                          no fox body headers though,lol those things are a thing of the past.
                          now i am slapping myself in the face for all the long tubes i have come across and have thrown in the scrap pile over the years....

Comment

• I wanted to try out his headers.

Comment

• gotcha...

Comment

• Mine were 1 7/8th, but they only had 3" collectors

I sold them when I went with the turbo or else I'd let you try them.

Comment

Working...
                                X