Supplements to help with flexibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements to help with flexibility?

Is there any of them that work? Iv progressively gotten more and more inflexible as Iv gotten older and have started a daily stretch/yoga deal. I know that Ill get more and more limber the more I stretch but Im horrible right now. When I try to touch my toes with straight legs I can touch about 3" below my knees and thats it.

I don't know about supplements but sounds like you need some chiropractor visits. They'll get your spine flexing again.

Comment

I'm the same way, my flexibility is baaaad, I recently just started getting up off my ass and stretching for maybe 5min at a time and so far it has helped

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

bjj.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

my flexibility is ridiculously bad

I don't drink enough during the day, I'm trying to change that but I'm just never thirsty. I can literally drink less than 2 glasses of water a day. I'm working on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            AKA Dry humping.
            that was a typo on my part. I meant he should try to suck his own dick.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post

I don't drink enough during the day, I'm trying to change that but I'm just never thirsty. I can literally drink less than 2 glasses of water a day. I'm working on it though.
              I'm on a new medication that makes me not thirsty.. There have been a couple of days since getting on it where I realized at night that I drank no more than about 16 oz of fluid all day. I have to force myself to drink water nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                You are still thirsty, but your senses are dulling.
                I'd say that's accurate

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post

I bought one of those big ass 52ounce diabetes cups from QT for $5 and make a point to drink three of them everyday at work. I leave it on my desk and every 20 minutes or so I just drink as much as I can. It's a great deal for $5, it will keep ice all damned day.

*edit* I guess I should have pointed out that it's full of water, not diabetes juice.
                  Last edited by Craizie; 01-07-2016, 11:02 AM.

Comment

That's craizie!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      That's craizie!!
                      Said the mirror to your face!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        I bought one of those big ass 52ounce diabetes cups from QT for $5 and make a point to drink three of them everyday at work. I leave it on my desk and every 20 minutes or so I just drink as much as I can. It's a great deal for $5, it will keep ice all damned day.

*edit* I guess I should have pointed out that it's full of water, not diabetes juice.
                        I picked up a giant upside-down water cooler/Sparkletts 74oz drinking jugs. I can usually only get halfway through in 8 hours on a good day.

Comment

Gelatin. I like the Great Lakes Collagin Hydrolesate. It doesn't taste great because its cow powder.

Comment

Glycerol

Comment

Hahaha. It's hilarious seeing the members of this site getting older. I'm the same way though, my flexibility is shit compared to what it used to be. Stretching, yoga, pilates, etc. Is the only way to improve it. You can't supplement flexibility.
                              Last edited by jdgregory84; 07-22-2016, 03:00 AM.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X