No announcement yet.

Iron Man 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it will be a bit slow for a 3 year old personally.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• I wanted to smack every person that brought a kid in there. Even had some infants... jeez!

Comment

• I thought it was great. Mandarin was one of my favorite parts. Humor was spot on too. If you had told me there was an "adorable kid" sidekick and it worked I'd have said you were full if it, but damn if it didn't work great.

I'm also glad they got out of the "iron man vs villain in a bigger suit of armor" final showdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

I'm also glad they got out of the "iron man vs villain in a bigger suit of armor" final showdown.
          Yeah I heard the next one they are getting rid of the suits all together. It's going to be stark pondering what love really is. Instead of a little boy sidekick it will be a little girl that looks just like little orphan Annie.

You guys should love it.

Comment

• LMAO! Well it looks like the movie did what it was supposed to do. Some love it, some hate it.

Comment

• I liked it, my wife liked it, and my kid loved it.

Only problem is he keeps asking me where is sandwich is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                I thought it was great. Mandarin was one of my favorite parts. Humor was spot on too. If you had told me there was an "adorable kid" sidekick and it worked I'd have said you were full if it, but damn if it didn't work great.

Anything else you want to tell us about the movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                  Yeah I heard the next one they are getting rid of the suits all together. It's going to be stark pondering what love really is. Instead of a little boy sidekick it will be a little girl that looks just like little orphan Annie.

You guys should love it.

Fucking teenager

Comment

• I think it was the worst of the 3.

I'm also disappointed that I didn't hear shoot to thrill in this one.
                    07 f250-family truckster
                    08 Denali -baby hauler
                    52 f1-rust bucket
                    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Just got back from seeing it. Better than the second, but not as good as the first. Some plot holes, but entertaining all the way through. Quite a bit of coming relief, some good one liners.

Surprised no one mentioned that Megan Henderson made a two second appearance, she's f'ing hot. Someone find some nudes of her, PLEASE!

Comment

• Pfft, Megan Henderson is old news. Its all about Whitney Drolen now.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Pretty damn good.

My hadji copy DVD doesn't have the final scene during the credits. Who can PM me the details of it?
                          Last edited by KBScobravert; 05-08-2013, 07:51 AM.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            Pretty damn good.

My hadji copy DVD doesn't have the final scene during the credits. Who can PM me the details of it?
                            Pm coming
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• I liked it. I never read the comics so the Mandarin twist didn't bug me like it might have. I'd rank it between 1 and 2. I was disappointed with the implications of the closing monologue until the last line.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• This is up on Amazon HD already. Comes out on bluray at the end of the month. Rewatching and the scene in 1999 at the beginning, Jon Favreau is dressed up like Vincent Vega from Pulp Fiction to a T. lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X