X-Men:Days of Future Past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Those were the original sentinels. The ones from the future had mystique's ability to adapt since it was her dna that was the basis of their creation.
    yeah I confused old magneto for the "80's magneto"

Originally posted by BERT View Post
    So no Wolverine as we know him in this movie?

Also, is Colossus in this movie more than the others?
    Colussus has about the same amount of screentime as he did in the others. Nowhere nearly enough to make a huge impact on the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
      yeah I confused old magneto for the "80's magneto"

Colussus has about the same amount of screentime as he did in the others. Nowhere nearly enough to make a huge impact on the movie.

Saw it last night, thought it was pretty good. Still disappointed that Colossus didn't have a bigger role to show just how badass he actually is.

Had to google the after credit scene as I didn't know what the fuck was going on lol

Comment

• This guy has to be joking.
        Here were the X-Men, Marvel’s ambassadors of tolerance and diversity, finally looking the part: There’s Chinese actress Fan Bingbing (Blink) creating time-traveling portals; French-African actor Omar Sy (Bishop) shooting energy blasts from his fingers; It’s a virtual United Nations of mutant-kind, under the command of out-and-proud Ellen Page (Kitty Pryde). Professor Xavier (Patrick Stewart) reveals his desperate plan to win the war: Kitty will project Wolverine’s consciousness into his younger self’s body, so he can prevent the Sentinels from ever being created.?Xavier, Magneto (Ian McKellen), and Iceman stay by Wolverine’s side for moral support — or something like that — while Storm (Halle Berry) takes the rest of the team outside to the front lines of battle.? In other words: in the first twenty minutes of the film, all of the non-white mutants are pushed aside.

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, it was well done. I'm glad I decided to see it in the theater.

Originally posted by zachary View Post
          The quicksilver scene was brilliant
          That scene was badass! Time in a Bottle was the perfect song too, that was my favorite part of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
            Star Treks reboot was much cleaner.
            They had to retcon 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound sack on this one, given the mess they made with the first 3 X-Men movies.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Finally checked this out this afternoon. I'm not a huge fan of the XMen, and more often than not I get excited after seeing a preview and then am disappointed when I see the movie. This was an exception. I really liked it, not just for some of the interesting set pieces and the intertwining of the legitimate past, but for the in depth philosophical way the characters interacted with each other. Seems like they finally made every main character legitimately three dimensional. Didn't stick around for the end credits, guess I'll read the thread and find out.

Comment

• End of the credits is a shot of apocalypse building the pyramids. It's been out a while. If they haven't seen it, they aren't going to anytime soon either

Comment

• Apocolypse is the first mutant. Just in case no one knows.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Apocolypse is the first mutant. Just in case no one knows.

Also the most powerful, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
                      Also the most powerful, right?
                      Eh, that is always up for debate. Apparently he is immortal and can't be killed. He keeps getting "killed" and keeps coming back, so I guess he is. here are his powers.

Molecular self manipulation
                      Immortality
                      Superhuman physical attributes
                      Teleportation
                      Energy manipulation
                      Technopathy
                      Psionic powers
                      Healing factor
                      Genius-level intellect

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Eh, that is always up for debate. Apparently he is immortal and can't be killed. He keeps getting "killed" and keeps coming back, so I guess he is. here are his powers.

Molecular self manipulation
                        Immortality
                        Superhuman physical attributes
                        Teleportation
                        Energy manipulation
                        Technopathy
                        Psionic powers
                        Healing factor
                        Genius-level intellect
                        In other words, yeah he's one of the most powerful mutants.
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

In other words, yeah he's one of the most powerful mutants.
                          yea, not the most powerful. His ass has been whooped a few times. Usually by Nate Grey or some version of Cable.

Comment

yea, not the most powerful. His ass has been whooped a few times. Usually by Nate Grey or some version of Cable.

Comment

How does Cable whoop him?

Comment

Working...
                              X