• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers Infinity War SPOILER/PREDICTION thread

**** if you haven't seen the movies do not scroll any further ****

**** this is for people who already saw the movies ****

**** warning, spoilers below! ****

1. Think Loki is actually dead?
    2. I think everyone that vanished is coming back once they get a hold of Thanos and the gauntlet.
    3. What roll does Captain Marvel have to play?

Comment

I think they may be dead for a while but ultimately will come back. Dr Strange ran all of the possibilities and there was only 1 where Thanos gets defeated. Obviously, that's why he gave up the time stone.

The Capt Marvel movie is set in the 90s so there must be something significant that is going to happen there that will trigger something within the infinity war timeline.

Comment

my top 3

a. Time travel - an answer that is too easy- especially with the writers saying that NO ONE will guess what happens

b. Captain Marvel in another universe of the multiverse and she stops it from happening on another Earth(that was either a time traveling pager or a multiverse one) and MCU we have known to date is lost
        but CM unities them in another universe stop Thanos from collecting them all and Captain Marvel uses the gauntlet to undo what was done after she battles Thanos back in our reality(writer interviews are interesting because they have said the deaths stay, with a bit of suspicion)
        -Captain Marvel could be one of only ones who knows about multiverse, she could go and grab the same characters who died from the multiverse back on same reality as Thanos win happened, then Collectively they find someway to time travel.(one of the actors leaked there is a scene with EVERYONE in it, EVERYONE)

c. They are all trapped in soul stone, Thanos undoes himself out of grief about Gamora, they all return as Strange sends a few back in time and stop him before it all happens, but at a great loss

MORE ADVANCED SPOILERS

the picture taken filming part 2 that was leaked, show most of the original avengers with ANTman during the battle of New York with Tony Stark in a Shield outfit....could be to throw people off, or could be multiverse..they all have somethings on their hands too...maybe collectively they have a gauntlet...?
        Last edited by zachary; 05-07-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

The same actor is playing Thanos and Cable, just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            He was also in No country for old men, just an observation,.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              He was also in No country for old men, just an observation,.
              Goonies/Avengers crossover confirmed.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Goonies/Avengers crossover confirmed.
                Disney hasn't bought Warner Brothers yet. I was thinking of something more like a Cyclops appearance in Captain Marvel. He's Cable's father and the timeline would work.

Comment

He has been busy....

Comment

Disney hasn't bought Warner Brothers yet. I was thinking of something more like a Cyclops appearance in Captain Marvel. He's Cable's father and the timeline would work.
                    I think Fox or Sony own all of the X-Men Characters so that unlikely.

Since Captain Marvel is set in the 90's there could be some type of timeline shift where she is able to plant a seed of some sort and Infinity War 2 will be a replay with some shifting of part 1 with a different outcome.

I think several of the main characters will still die though since their contracts are up and a bulk of these people have been playing the same part for like 8-10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                      I think Fox or Sony own all of the X-Men Characters so that unlikely.
                      Disney has agreed to acquire 21st Century Fox's film studio and a large chunk of its television production assets for $52.4 billion.

The deal isn't final but Disney can pretty much do what they want with X-men. There will be several of them in Deadpool 2.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-d...sition-2017-12

The deal isn't final but Disney can pretty much do what they want with X-men. There will be several of them in Deadpool 2.
                          Deadpool 2 is a fox movie, not disney.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X