1967 Mustang coupe Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
    This thread is awesome. Love seeing someone tackle this sort of stuff at home in their garage.

Yessir. Thanks. I’ve been lucky enough to be able to do this. It’s been a pain, but fun at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeaahh... we're really gonna need you to work faster, mkay? We expect to see this car finished by the end of october.

All well documented and posted here.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Yeaahh... we're really gonna need you to work faster, mkay? We expect to see this car finished by the end of october.

All well documented and posted here.

Hahahaha oh man. That’s a tight timeframe. I can have lots done by October. Hopefully by then the body will be pretty solid and at least put together

Comment

• Got started last night on removing the cowl panel, and holy crap is it already a bi%%h hahah but here’s the first portion of the spot weld cuts. Going good so far

Comment

• Something happened, I can't see your pictures anymore. I could previously.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              Something happened, I can't see your pictures anymore. I could previously.
              I still can.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Something happened, I can't see your pictures anymore. I could previously.
                me neither

Comment

• Weird that some of you can’t see pictures anymore. I do everything through Tapatalk, and I always have.

Comment

• Some more progress today after work.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                      Hahahaha oh man. That’s a tight timeframe. I can have lots done by October. Hopefully by then the body will be pretty solid and at least put together.

We can bump it out to late december, but that's about the best we can do. That should be enough time, especially if you take some time off work.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        We can bump it out to late december, but that's about the best we can do. That should be enough time, especially if you take some time off work.

Hahaha well thanks for the vote of confidence

Comment

• massive amount of work here. looks good.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                            massive amount of work here. looks good.

Thanks!

Comment

• Looks like I MAY be picking up a new floor assembly tomorrow. As long as the guy doesn’t flake on me. It would be awesome if I could get it at the price I’m getting it at.

Comment

• Dang man. The heroic resurrection continues. Nice work!

Comment

Working...
                                X