Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Prometheus - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prometheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this Monday night and really enjoyed it. Unlike a lot of movies that are more action/gore/hollywood cheese than substance, this one had a much more intriguing story line. I do kinda wish they had shown a little more skin on ol' Charlize. That bitch is fine.

Comment

• I saw it and liked it. I wish they had done a little more to link it directly with Alien, I can't think of real good reasons why they didn't.

I also wanted to be stuck in the lifeboat with Ms. Vickers for a few years like Astronaut Jones:

VICKERS: "Oh looks like the hyper sleep compartments don't work, we got lots of time to kill to get back to earth...."

ME: "Bitch why don't I rip off that jump suit and slap that fat ass?..."
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• My favorite part was the mid air collision.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• finally watched this tonight. it was pretty good and made me want to see the tie ins from the original and it had been a while so i watch alien as well. if anyone cares to rewatch alien and doesnt have a copy. here
          movie2k.to is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, movie2k.to has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            finally watched this tonight. it was pretty good and made me want to see the tie ins from the original and it had been a while so i watch alien as well. if anyone cares to rewatch alien and doesnt have a copy. here
            http://www.movie2k.to/movie.php?id=826432&part=1
            ive seen this movie probably 10x on there and bought the collectors bluray last week. let a friend borrow it and so far he's liked the first 30 minutes of it; he stopped it because it was late when he started watching it.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Saw this Monday night and really enjoyed it. Unlike a lot of movies that are more action/gore/hollywood cheese than substance, this one had a much more intriguing story line. I do kinda wish they had shown a little more skin on ol' Charlize. That bitch is fine.
              Google image her for Reindeer games. You get to see a lot more skin.

Comment

• Finally saw it. Really liked it. Only thing that slightly annoyed me was how the girl was moving around fairly easily after having her stomach cut open and stapled back together. Cool movie. Would have liked just a slightly bit more of explanation. Reminded me of 2001 A Space Odyssey.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Finally saw it. Really liked it. Only thing that slightly annoyed me was how the girl was moving around fairly easily after having her stomach cut open and stapled back together. Cool movie. Would have liked just a slightly bit more of explanation. Reminded me of 2001 A Space Odyssey.
                  glad to see someone else thought that also
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Watched this tonight too. I liked it, not as much alien activity as I was expecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      Watched this tonight too. I liked it, not as much alien activity as I was expecting.
                      im not even goint to get into this argument

Comment

• Everything Wrong With Prometheus In 4 Minutes Or Less.

Comment

Working...
                        X