Django Unchained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    movie would have been a lot better if jason statham played the bounty hunter huh?
    shut your meat hole... Christoph Waltz has the BMF wallet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      shut your meat hole... Christoph Waltz has the BMF wallet...
      well we dont know that, jason statham has won an Oscar, has Waltz? I think not

Comment

He will shortly, which isn't bad for only being in two American films...

He was killer in Inglorious Basterds...

And Jason Statham wouldn't have been a fit for this role... There were no car chases or girls he could personally rescue

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          He will shortly, which isn't bad for only being in two American films...

He was killer in Inglorious Basterds...

And Jason Statham wouldn't have been a fit for this role... There were no car chases or girls he could personally rescue
          hmmm maybe youre right. What about The Rock as the bounty Hunter?

Comment

No he hasn't. How far up your ass did you have to reach to come up with that?
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              No he hasn't. How far up your ass did you have to reach to come up with that?
              you dont know what the fuck youre talking about. Post a god damn link

Comment

you dont know what the fuck youre talking about. Post a god damn link
                A link of your bullshit or a link of Statham's biography that doesn't mention anything about winning an oscar? Do you want the one with the quote of him saying "You don't win academy awards by doing films like Crank." or can you do without that?

Comment

• By the way Christoph Waltz HAS won an oscar.

Here's the page that should have a link to Awards that Statham has won or even been nominated for. If you look at the left, you'll see that it's not an active link. I wonder why?

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    Tarantino loses it on British Ch4 News interview.

I didn't see any "losing it" at all in that interview.
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

hmmm maybe youre right. What about The Rock as the bounty Hunter?
                      They would have to change his derringer to a 4x4 post and then the ending would have to change to him giving Leo a rock bottom and people's elbow.

Comment

• Can you smell what I'm cooking buzzo?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          By the way Christoph Waltz HAS won an oscar.

Here's the page that should have a link to Awards that Statham has won or even been nominated for. If you look at the left, you'll see that it's not an active link. I wonder why?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005458/bio
                          Imdb is not a reputable source, junior

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            Can you smell what I'm cooking buzzo?
                            The good ol days when wrestling was real

Comment

That Google is a bad sumbitch, though!

Penelope Cruz presenting Christoph Waltz with the Oscar? for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in "Inglourious Basterds" at the 82nd Annual Academy ...
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Unlike Buzzo from DFWM...

Comment

Working...
                                X