Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    Dexter has a bigger vagina than Deb now. It's painful to watch but only one episode left!
    Bet he had a bigger one in Six Feet Under!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      Bet he had a bigger one in Six Feet Under!
      bazinga!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I wonder if they reimburse the neighbors for the inconvenience?
        They do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          They do.
          I wonder how much it is?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            Did Walt intentionally tell Jessie what he told him about Jane to get him fired up so he would stay alive to eventually escape and then kill Walt?
            No way, he told him that just to add salt to the wound. No way Walt is expecting Jesse to survive that clan. If Jesse didn't rat him out, Hank would still be alive.

Comment

My favorite part was Walt pushing the Edge out of the driveway.
              I thought that was stupid and should have been left out. It was obviously parked in neutral with the ebrake on. Who parks like that, especially on an incline? The front wheels were rolling and the rear were locked.

Comment

• I think there's a chance that Walt got the gun and ricin to try and rescue Jesse. He always did have a soft spot for him.

Comment

• Breaking Brad?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    Breaking Brad?
                    That's the spin off!

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      I think there's a chance that Walt got the gun and ricin to try and rescue Jesse. He always did have a soft spot for him.
                      nah. its over between them. if anything, hes gonna go back to kill the arians and get killed in the process.....by jesse. he shows up shoots up the place, walks away only to be killed by one shot from jesse.
                      .....bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        I thought that was stupid and should have been left out. It was obviously parked in neutral with the ebrake on. Who parks like that, especially on an incline? The front wheels were rolling and the rear were locked.
                        If you push an auto hard enough it will unlock and ratchet.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
                          nah. its over between them. if anything, hes gonna go back to kill the arians and get killed in the process.....by jesse. he shows up shoots up the place, walks away only to be killed by one shot from jesse.
                          That scenario has been played out far too many times in TV/movie history.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            That scenario has been played out far too many times in TV/movie history.
                            That's exactly what I was thinking, so hopefully it doesn't go that way. Which most likely it won't. That Vince Gilligan always delivers. I do think Walt is going to get killed though....
                            .....bro....

Comment

This makes me not want to start watching the most recent season.
                              I have enjoyed every season until this last one.

Comment

• I think a family member will end up killing Walt

Comment

Working...
                                X